Chapter 34: How to improve your cultivation quickly.

Because of Baili's momentary mistake, his apprentice was almost strangled to death.

A guilty conscience is definitely a guilty conscience, because the apprentice seems very angry.

"Then what, I was wrong, okay, don't you be angry." Baili took the amulet back, and then handed him the hot water like a favor, "When I go back, I will give you a stack of amulets, whatever you choose.

Wei Xichen rolled his eyes and ignored the glass of water without moving.

"I will definitely cure your neck at night to make sure it is as smooth as before, without leaving any traces!" Baili said again, but seeing this person still seemingly ignored, couldn't help but get a headache.

"Why don't you talk about it, what kind of compensation do you want?" Baili said with a sense of reason.

After finishing this sentence, I saw President Wei's eyes light up.

"Huh?" Baili had a bad feeling in his heart.

Wei Xichen finally turned his head and looked over, and then slowly moved closer, until his lips seemed to accidentally touch Baili's red ear tips.

"Promise to associate with me." Mr. Wei said hoarsely.

Baili: "..."

Oh, you want to be beautiful.

...

When the crew finished work, it was already two o'clock in the morning, and the staff members were as tired as moving bricks all night, and simply packed up and went back to the hotel to sleep.

Wei Xichen and Baili also bid farewell to Director Liu and drove back to the villa.

When leaving, Mr. Wei learned from Director Liu that the crew was going to shoot in the city next week, so that his expression on the way back was not very good.

The assistant had never dared to speak with the wise saying of'Don't ask if you shouldn't ask', but after returning to the villa, seeing the two people getting out of the car and leaving, he finally couldn't hold back.

"That... boss..." The assistant twisted like a big girl, "Are you talking to Baili..."

"Nothing!" Baili shook his hand quickly, and then stared at him unblinkingly, "Look at me carefully, I'm just a distant relative who lives in Wei's house..."

Baili calmly brainwashed the little assistant. After this person left ignorantly, then he turned to see Wei Xichen, "Fortunately, I learned a trick with Senior Wang before, this won't come in handy. "

Wei Xichen couldn't speak, and could only rub his head a few times like a vent.

After entering the villa, Baili went back to the room and took a small bottle out, signaled Wei Xichen to sit down, then poured out the potion in it, and gently smeared it on his neck.

The slight cooling sensation in the neck gradually dissipated the hot pain. After Baili finished applying, Wei Xichen cleared his throat and found that his throat could also speak.

"That's it!" Baili closed the bottle, ready to get up to wash his hands.

"Wait." Wei Xichen held the man down and prevented him from getting up. "Have you considered it?"

"What are you thinking about? What do you have for breakfast tomorrow?" Baili rolled his eyes and didn't answer him at all. "I'm not picky eaters."

Baili threw him away and planned to leave, but the person on the sofa took his hand again and repeated: "Really no longer think about it?"

"Consider your uncle!" Baili slapped him angrily. "Hurry up and go to bed. Come with me to Brother's house at dawn."