Chapter 33

The figure was obviously unkind. Based on the experience of Wei Xichen being attacked many times, this person would definitely do it directly.

Sure enough, the next moment, the dark shadow suddenly disappeared in place, and then suddenly appeared on the hood of the car.

The assistant who was still insulting just now was already shocked, and only the word "fuck" was left in his head. How could this person teleport? ? ? Is it an assassin? ? ?

Seeing that the man was about to break the glass with his bare hands, the assistant didn't know if the IQ was suddenly on the line. He started the car without hesitation and stepped on the accelerator.

The car hummed and jumped out in a flash.

The assassin didn't seem to have expected that the already frightened person could still have this reaction speed.

Man in black:"......"

The assistant driving the car looked shocked, but he didn't dare to stop, so he could only rush to the direction of the crew quickly, at least the place with people would be safer.

"Listen." Wei Xichen said calmly in the back seat. "The other party's target is me. I will jump out of the car in a while. Don't stop, drive until the crew, and don't talk about it with anyone."

"No, boss! Are you crazy?!" The assistant turned pale and almost gave him a sudden brake when he heard this.

"There is no time, he is here." Wei Xichen glanced back, then opened the car door without hesitation, "Remember what I said, otherwise you will be fired."

"Boss! Wait! Ahhhhh!"

The assistant certainly doesn't think the boss is still in the mood to make a joke at this time, but it is obviously too late to stop him, because Wei Xichen jumped out of the car after saying this.

It's crazy. Jumping out of the car at this speed is a serious injury, right? !

Of course, Wei Xichen won't suffer any injuries. After all, he has entered the Qi training period, and his physical strength is no longer what it used to be.

After rolling two laps, Wei Xichen stopped safely on the side of the road, and finally heaved a sigh of relief looking at the luxury car going away.

But the next moment, he couldn't relax, and a big hand held his throat tightly.

The strength of the man in black is so great that he doesn't seem to want to suffocate him to death, but want to directly choke his neck.

Wei Xichen grabbed the hand between the neck, and without any time to think, he immediately slapped the amulet held in the palm of his hand at the man in black.

However, nothing happened.

Man in black:"???"

Wei Xichen: "..."

Oh, Shet! FAK!

Wei always felt that he was dead.

After the black-clothed man froze for a while, he applied force again with his hand, which was more than a little bit stronger than the previous one. It seemed that he was going to avenge the slap in the face. Wei Xichen even heard the man grinding his teeth. sound.

He couldn't breathe, Wei Xichen's eyes were dark, but his mind was so clear, as if it was a flashback before death, playing all the bits and pieces of this time in his mind.

Unfortunately, I haven't had time to talk to you...

"You shameless pen! Let me go!"

The domineering roar blasted in the ears, and the next moment the hand on the neck was loosened, and ample air was immediately poured in from the mouth. Wei Xichen lay on the ground and breathed, finally taking his life back.