Ch:10 - Drinks, Friends, Disco, Love!

Jenna's P.O.V 

I am ready. Absolutely ready to go the club with Jo, Leah and Clay. 

Leah says I look gorgeous. If I do, all thanks to her.

She got me this amazing outfit from Cacharel which was dazzling black, with deep cut down the back, and revealing my collar bones at the front. A thin silver chain,with two hearts dangling from it as a pendant, bought from Aldo was put around my neck, resting neatly on my collar bones. My ears were studded with skulls, and a light rose blush highlighted my cheekbones. My hair was left loose around my shoulder, slightly blow-dried. A thin layer of black eyeshadow, Mascara, and eyeliner applied to my eyes, and the red lipstick on my lips were the 'cherry on the cake' (In Leah's words). 

Finally, a new pair of white wedges from Jimmy Choo, finished up my look, and my outfit.

"Oh My God Jen! You are on fire! Looking damn hot babe. I bet Clay won't be able to take his eyes off you today!", Leah exclaimed nudging me.

"Oh come on Leah!", I say, slightly blushing (God knows why!), "It's nothing like that! Clay and I are just good friends."

"Cut the Crap Jenna! You think I haven't heard the old we-are-just-good-friends story?", she questions.

"Whatever!", I mumble. Stupid Leah. Always pinning me down! She always wins whenever it comes to arguements between us. Not that this was an arguement, but she knows my heart better than me. No! Not today. Ok, here goes;

Dear Heart,

Kindly stop fluutering whenever you see Clay! You like him, doesn't mean that I do too! Because of you, I feel all stupid around him, and you display me as such a dumb girl in front of everyone! Because you start beating so fast, and there's also your team-mate Adrenaline who joins you and both of you pump as fast you can, you guys almost make my head go round when I am with Clay!

Kindly DO NOT do it today! Its not a request, it's an order.

Yours sincerely,

Jenna Thomson

There. It's done. Now I am ready to leave.

"Haha! Catch me if you can J-E-N-N-A!", a voice from my heart says.

Oh damn. I am screwed.

I give myself one final look in the mirror. Sheesh, I do look different. Hot, Sexy, Glamorous, GORGEOUS! So unlike the usual me. Perhaps I like this look.

Well, if Clay loves it, I don't mind dressing up like this everyday!

Shut up. Stupid heart. It makes me think unwanted stuff.

"Jen, you ready? Let's go, it's getting late. Jo and Clay are coming to pick us!", Leah was full of excitement.

She looked amazing too. She was wearing a yellow dress, with red stilletos, a deep neckline, and a slit uptil her knees, revealing her smooth legs. Jo has gifted her this dress to wear this night, which is the reason she was so excited to see him! Her hair  was tied up in a bun, and she wore matching accesories. 

"My My, Leah!", I said as we were waiting for Jo's car, "You look dashing yourself! Jo's gonna fall flat on his face when he sees his babe", I wink at her.

She blushes.

Screech! A car halts up just in front, from where Leah and I are standing. Clay gets out of the car.

My heart stops. It literally stops.

Such a hunk! He was wearing a black tight-fitting Tuxedo, which revealed his smooth abs, Black pants, and a Grey half-jacket inside. He ruffled his sexily-styled-and-moussed hair, gave me a wink and his side-smile (for which my heart did a flip-flop! It always does) and came up to me. He bows,  and lends his hand.