If you want love...

THIS IS GAMES James×Gabe

James POV-
They just wont stop... my parents hit me over and over and over again... why.... why me...
Knock knock knock
"Your lucky you freak show." My mum said. I held back the sigh of relief and got me my feet shakaly. I walked to my bathroom and washed the blood off my face. I sat down and curled into a ball.
"I just want to see Nathan and Gabe..." I whispered. The thought of Gabe made me blush. Ugh.. stop james! Hes probably straight. Little does anyone know im pans.... Nathan and Preston had their happy ever after, Goerge and Andrew had their happy ever after... Wheres mine? I don't get one... no-one will ever love me... I'm a mistake, an accident..
"JAMES GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!" Came my dads voice. I slammed my hand againsed the wall and cursed.
"What is it... sir..." I shouted back.
"DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOUNG MAN, AND MAKE ME A CUP OF COFFEE!!!" He screamed at me. I scratched my head and walked downstairs. I trudged to the kitchen, ignoring the glances of my parents. I made the coffee and passed it to him carefully.
"He-here you go sir..." I said. He snatched it off me and sipped. I crossed my fingers. He took another sip. I silently sighed in relief. My mum grabbed me by the arm and threw me to a wall.
"What did I do this time!? BREATHE?" I shouted at her. I slapped my mouth. She stared at me in disgust.
"Get. Out. Of. My. House." She shot at me. I grabbed my coat, slipped on my shoes and left. I'm glad I'm out of there...
But where do I go...?