10.

 As I was explaining to Siylah and Karma to whom that man was they both looked concerned

I saw the sympathy in their eyes, I didn't want to tell them that he has been forcing me to have sex with him since he been around me and my mom.

They were looking at me like an charity case.

"Ya mom know?" Karma said with her eyebrows furrowed.

"N-" I start to say but was cut off by Siylah.

"Wtf you mean no?!! We finna tell her right now" Siylah said while standing.

I immediately regretted telling them.

I already knew how moms would react. Even though she seems like a saint she's far from it.

She beat me with an extension cord once before because I was staring at her while she was eating.

Bitch it ain't my fault I'm hungry hoe.

I'm not gone lie and just straight bash her, cause when she was a good mom she was a GREAT mom.

All because my daddy had left bald head ass.

She would kick me out and tell me I'm lying or I just don't want her to be inlove

"We can't, she gon try to kick me out and do the most" I said

"How we gone do this Siylah" Karma asked pointing at the man lifeless body.

"The hell you asking me for that was my first time killing somebody" she said while lying straight through her teeth.

"Me and you both know that's a lie" Karma said above a mumble.

"Ok we can make it seem like a suicide"

As Siylah instructed us on what we were going to do I just wondered what would my mom do if she found out the truth.

I loved her, a lot. She never ever told me she loved me though.

"No matter what we have to take this to the grave" Siylah said while looking us both in the eyes