3.

I woke up to loud chatter coming from down stairs.

"Bro wtf, I gotta get my place ASAP"

I got up and jumped in the shower and turned the water. I hissed lowly and looked at my arm , my cuts being exposed to the hot water hurt bad. I shook it off and continue to clean up my body.

—————————————

"Ahh Murda look at you looking all good my little demon" Tino said walking up to me with his hands spreaded opening me into a hug. I smile softly and hug him back.

Tino was my right hand man. Whenever I needed something Tino got it, he helped me make BIG money.

"I need to get that stash I put up" I said cutting to the chase

"Ah I see. Here you go" he said

"Thank you Tino" I hug he smiling

"I love you Siylah" he said

I automatically froze. Not because I felt uncomfortable, not because I didn't love him back It's just I never knew how to express that to others only to my brother. I barely knew what it meant honestly. But I knew whatever it was is the feeling I got from my brother. The love I have for him is forever. I loved Tino also he knew I did just didn't know how to say it without feeling weird.

I simply give him a tight lip smile before walking out.

———————————————
Someone who happens to be my brother😕

Some..-Wya Siylah?
In my skin.
Some..-Quit the jokes bird brain😒 wya dusty
Otw home why?
Some..-Ok. Cause my girlfriend here and she want to meet you she also has two friends with her they part of the gang
Don't come being rude either or I'll ring yo ass like a rag
Me:I'm not your child bitch and if I don't feel like talking I'm not going to talk so don't force me to

Some..-Say less
read at 6:35

———————————————

              📍Speedy's House📍

I get out of my car and walk up to the house. For some odd reason I got a weird feeling like a feeling of being.....nervous. I've never felt nervous ever. I just hoped that his girlfriend wasn't a bitch or anything cause I would hate to have to kill another one of his girlfriends.

Walking in I seen 3 pretty girls sitting on the couch,and the rest of the boys scattered around in the room.

"Hey pookie big head ass" my brother said. Pookie was my nickname that I got when I was younger my brother hates calling me Murda.

"Hey" I spoke softly where he could hear me I nod at everyone except the girl waiting to be introduced.

"Hey my name Emerald speedy girlfriend" she says while smiling. She was very pretty dark skin thick and a stallion babessss. I wave at her while smiling "y-you're pretty" I say lowly. I only stuttered when I was nervous or felt insecure within another. I never ever found myself pretty at all, but my brother would always tell me likewise.

"Thank you so much you're pretty aswell" she replies I just smile while I looked at the other girls.

"Oh this is Dj"she points to a girl slouching on the couch while on her phone "She isn't much of a talker very closed off" I was so happy when she said that cause I don't like talking either.

"And my name is Tana" the other one says while smiling goofy at me I could already tell she has an bubbly personality she made my head hurt with all that smiling and shit I smile and wave at both of them as they did the same.

After the little introduction and shit I went to go sit down on the couch while everyone talked except for me and Dj I could tell we were literally the same person.

A few minutes later Demon walks in and goes to sit down on the other couch.

I look up at him just Analyzing this fine ass chocolate piece of shit, that man is to damn fine for my liking something gotta be wrong with em...

"he must be crazy" I mumble lowly to myself Jaybo turns to me and says
"He is...psychotic at that" he reply mumbling as-well

I chuckle lowly and stand up to walk in the kitchen to look for something to eat a young bull stomach was rumbling and shit.

Looking around in the fridge I feel a swift presence come from behind I grab the hot pocket and close it. I turn to see Demon fine sexy fuckab- anyway I turn around and see him leaning against the counter drinking a juice I look closely to see that was my mf fruit punch Arizona

"Umm that's min-" I began to say speaking softly and lowly at the same time

" I don't care" he says while staring me down sipping my juice as-well

"ok" I say above a whisper I began to plate my hot pocket thinking how I'm finna smash on this lil bitch. But I still feel him looking at me so I turn around looking at him

He walks up to me looks dead in my face staring into my fucking soul

I look away once i heard the microwave beep

I was really zooted from the perc I took earlier. But this nigga was still looking at me he squints his eyes at me and says "hmph" and walks away to go sit on the couch.

Ok..... weird I see.

———————————————-
heyy y'all I meant to been drop this but here it is I think imma drop another today..
and oh yeah I want her to go to school now so just act like she 17 instead of in her 20s thankkkss🦖