12.

Siylah's POV.

Weeks prior from the kiss me and Sire shared I grew distant

I decided to push myself away, I didn't want him thinking I had feeling for him, I didn't know what I had for him and I didn't want too lead him on or anything.

Today I didn't have a game but I was going to hang with Karma and K2.

We're closer then ever and growing closer everyday as if that's even possible.

I got in my car and play Tick by BigHomie G.

"I'm in Cali with my feet on that drank so I can't speak up.Bitch sucking my dick up and if she bite she gon get beat up, I won't take no disrespect from no hoe" I mumbled while flying down the street.

Pulling into the gas station I got some sprite and air head extremes.

"Yoooo" I said to Maud.

"Hey Siy Siy, I hear you do good in basketball" he said while scanning my items.

"Yea I'm alright"

"I'm coming to one of your games when do you have another?"

"Tuesday. You really gon come?" I questioned him.

He nodded while smiling.

"Okay I'll see you there" I smiled waving him off.

"I'm proud of you" he mumbled while I walked off.

In my head I smiled, I was happy I was doing better for myself.

I wasn't always doing good tho, I still made mistakes but it's a working process.

I got back in the car and opened my glove compartment, I froze once I saw the two pills.

And this is where the mistakes I make come into play.

I still had urges of wanting to pop them, bust most of the time I gave in.

The feeling was something I grew to love and it wasn't as easy as it seems to stop doing them.

I needed the euphoric feeling from it.

Not a want.... A need.

Once I realized how long i was sitting here contemplating I just grabbed the baggy and took them.

I'll be disappointed later I know I would. But I was just thinking in the moment.

After swallowing them I started to drive to Karma house.