Chapter 12

Atsumu walked to the bus stop because he forgot his car and he didn't want to ask for help, cuz they would just ask him what was going on, and he didn't wanna answer them. 
He arrived at home, sweating bullets. In the winter. He had no sweater or coat or even a hoodie or jacket. Although he was sweating. 

"Oh, Atsumu! Thank God you're home", Osamu exclaimed
Atsumu just ignored everyone and went past the hallway, to his bedroom.

He had to stay shut because he didn't want them to know what he was up to. On the way upstairs, he saw his mom's credit card. He knew that he would get in so much trouble for taking it. He knew her PIN number because she told them once when she was drunk.

 He knew her PIN number because she told them once when she was drunk

He started buying tickets for himself. He knew how risky it was. He had a passport and he had a phone. He just needed money. If he went there without money, he knew that he would be stranded.

"Suna, can you talk to him for me?", Osamu asked
"Sure babe", Suna replied
~~~~~~~~~~

Suna's POV

"Hey Atsumu can I come in", I asked

"Sure"
As I came in, he immediately shut his laptop.
"What are you doing?", I asked 

"Just studying!", He replied nonchalantly

"We both know you're not doing homework, you're too dumb", I told. "You wanna see Sakusa, don't you", I added.

"H-How?", he answered.

" You went over to his house, I asked Akagi. You wanna go to England don't you?", I stated.

"Yea,  I have no English dollars, and please don't tell Osamu or anyone. I wanna tell him myself", he answered.

I wanna help him out but I also don't wanna make Osamu sad. Atsumu deserves to be happy. He had his crush leave him, and he's been sad for 2 years now.

"It's Euros and I'll help you".