Chapter 3

Y/N POV

The scouting meet was just a few months later. 

Before the game with Nekoma

"Hey Omi-Omi, good luck!", Atsumu cheered
"Haha, thanks, you too," Sakusa replied.

As they got onto the court, a shiver went up all their spines.

"Did you guys feel that", Kita asked, their captain,
"Yea, I think it's from that guy up there", Suna pointed at an older man sitting on the benches
"He doesn't look that scary though," Akagi remarked
"But he gives me weird vibes," Suna replied.

Sakusa and Atsumu weren't that all scared, at least because they were one of the best players at Inarizaki, and maybe all the Hyogo Prefecture.

After the match with Nekoma

"Thank you for having us," both teams exclaimed

It was over. They were so anxious that they couldn't stop talking about it. The only people who didn't really care were Atsumu and Sakusa. Why? because they knew they would make it.

They had to wait 3 weeks for the results.

During that time

Atsumu's POV

I woke up and quickly rushed over to my bathroom for a quick shower and to get ready. I feel really anxious about the scouting program, but I don't show it. To be honest, I don't really show my feelings. I put on a face that everyone sees. Only my brother has seen what my genuine feelings look like. 

I was walking to the kitchen after getting ready to practice volleyball, and my eyes just

I was walking to the kitchen after getting ready to practice volleyball, and my eyes just... I wanted to bleach them hard, or even better, get rid of them, but then I wouldn't be able to see Omi-Omi.

 I wanted to bleach them hard, or even better, get rid of them, but then I wouldn't be able to see Omi-Omi

Right there. In my kitchen. When they're supposed to be at school. My kitchen. My floors. It pissed me off. So I did the most logical thing ever.

"Can y'all just get a fucking room. You're making me feel bad," I yelled.

" Sorry you're still single," Osamu replied

"You realize that we have practice today, right," I returned

"Yea Yea fine whatever," Suna countered

Then they got up and went to the car. I enjoyed walking because if I get in the car, I might get germs and if I go on the train or bus... the same thing. Just for Sakusa. 

It's funny how I give up everything for him. I would even give up my scout program for him LOL. Just for him...

Sakusa's POV

I have to go see Tsumu today. I feel like I should tell him.

~TELL HIM WHAT~

If I don't tell him I'm going to get my germaphobia cured, then he'll be heartbroken when I leave. But to be honest, I don't think that he likes me so much as to be heartbroken. I have to just wait. At least I have 1 and a half more months! Right?!.... to tell him how I feel!

Sigh, I have to go practice with him