Chapter 9

Atsumu's POV

I didn't feel as happy as I usually did. I felt like I lost something. Like a part of me was missing. He was missing. From my life. He doesn't know me. He never met me. Yet I met him. He left me. He always hung out with me. He was my best friend. The best I've ever had. I never felt lonely around him. I felt important, even if he was rude to me occasionally. I still needed him.

"Are you coming, they're waiting outside!", Atsumu sid while bursting into my room

"Get out, I'm changing and I'll be there just leave without me", I replied

They left. 

I took a few steps towards my door, then I... I fell towards the floor. Next thing I knew I was crying with a stream of tears coming down from my puffy eyes. I assumed that once I had a shower, my eyes will cool down, but my eyes just burst with tears. I supposed that I got over the Sakusa incident. But I still can't forgive myself. If I just held on to him. We wouldn't be in this state right now. 

IT HURTS
IT HURTS SO BAD

Everyone left so no one was there with me. I was all alone, whether I liked it or not. I am going to be alone. At some point. And there's nothing I can do about it. 

I sat there crying. For hours. No food. No water. No comfort. 

WHY DID I LET GO!

I'm sorry for letting go.

Sakusa's POV

{~*FLASHBACK*~}

"Hey Omi-Omi let me set for you"

"Sure, Tsumu"

Atsumu sets the ball

Sakusa goes for a first tempo.

He spikes the other side of the court really hard, putting all  his energy into this spike

{~*END OF FLASHBACK*~}

What was that? Was it that Atsumu guy? We looked so happy. Were we that close? I don't think I would have let just anyone set for me. He had to be close. Somehow.

"Hey Liam, can I ask you something?", I asked while getting up from the sofa

"Yea, of course", he replied

"Did you know any Atsumu guy"

"Yea, why'd you ask"

"I just think I had a memory pop in or something"

"Oh ok, well Atsumu was just a friend of yours. He was the only one allowed to touch you, but that's all the information I got for ya, sorry"

"It's fine, I just was wondering how close he was to me"

"O-Ok, well do you wanna go hang out at  a café, for your lesson, that is", Liam said while blushing

"Sure let me grab my mask and sanitizer", I replied