Evilest Memories

=This Chapter could have spoilers, just a heads up=

My heavy eyes slowly found there way open to be treated with a blinding light. I slowly yawn and sit up to find Kakashi-Kun sighing deeply, letting a lot of relief out.

 "You were out for about 4 hours..you blacked out during a meditation session, and for a while in your sleep, you had the Nine-Tails Cloak activated, but it was unsteady. It kept fading in and out and was very wobbly. Are you alright?" Kakashi asked me, giving an explanation of what happened before I blacked out.

"kyubi...jail bars...seal..tag" I mumbled, not answering his question as I had a lot to think about. Kakashi-Kun must've heard me, because he wrote some things down in a rush and sent out a messenger bird.

Kakashi POV

I slowly waited for Inoichi to arrive. I do feel bad about the fact that I keep stealing him from his family every couple days, but this is a emergency now. 

Before the...accident with Minato Sensei and his wife, Kushina, I was assigned a important mission. I remember it quite clearly because it was the last mission my sensei gave to me before his death. I was assigned to watch over his Wife, who just received word that she was pregnant. One time while I was watching for enemies outside of the couple's balcony, I overheard their conversation.

"The other day, I had one of those dreams. The ones that feel really realistic, ya know?"

"Kushina, Do you mean the dreams where you are with the Nine-Tails?"

"Mhm. The  seal is starting to peel slowly the more weeks i'm into the pregnancy."

"Yes, The same situation happened with the 1st Hokage's Wife. Her seal weakened during the time of her pregnancy, but dramatically weakened during birth."

"I'm worried, Ya know.. If the seal breaks..and Slips off...The bars holding the Kyubi will open..and he will terrorize everything.."

"Kushina..at the time of birth we will have many ANBU guards picked by the 3rd..They will guard the secret area you and I will be at. No enemy will get past them, i'm positive. This is why we have precautions such as you not mentioning when you are going into labor so I can focus on the seal. To keep you and our son safe."

"Thank you..Minato..."

Because of Kushina's description of her so called dream, I think I know what he's talking about. He went deep into his mind, or conscious and actually met the Kyubi. I need Inoichi to come here so he can enter Naruto's Mind to see his memories of the events. Luckily he is fast when I send him things regarding the Kyubi so hopefully he gets here soon.

Knock Knock

'Speak of the devil..' I thought as I opened the door, letting In Inoichi who seems prepared. "Is it true??" He asks, hurrying inside. 

"Yes, i'm positive it happened. Naruto met and spoke with the Nine-Tailed Fox. He seems a little shooken up, so I need you to tell me what he saw." I said to Inoichi, leading him into the little Uzumaki's room. 

Naruto fell back asleep already, which works out as I don't want to waste too much time explaining everything Inoichi has to go through too see into his mind and memories. "Tell me everything you see and hear. Don't leave out anything, even little details." I said, waiting for Inoichi to activate his Jutsu. "Hai!" And then, he was in his memories.