Relief

i dont own naruto

Kakashi POV
I look over to find the little blonde boy that I was entrusted with being held hostage. Naruto yelped in pain. I threw my shuriken, which actually landed on the mans hand. He dropped Naruto, who now has scrapes on his knees. I sprint over, grasping onto naruto.
"Don't let go, okay?" I told the blonde with bright blue eyes, flooding with salty tears.

Naruto POV
Quickly but gently, the man who I didn't even know the name of Picked me up, cradling me with one arm. He told me in a stern but reassuring voice to not let go. All I could do is a tiny nod and bury my face away. Suddenly, I begin coughing again. I....was supposed to not breathe this stuff in... I thought as everything faded away into a endless darkness.

I slowly opened my eyes too see myself in a large bed with the two men who came to my rescue. I sat up and looked at my surroundings, and back at the two men. I back away a tiny bit from them, still unsure if I could trust either of them. When they slowly remove there masks, I can feel my eyes widen and my mouth slightly hanging open.

It was Wolf and Mr. Tenzo!

"N...Naruto, about what happened the other day, I'm-" I latched onto Wolf, my eyes like a faucet. I was so scared without him. "I tho-thou-thought you w-would l-lea-leave me fore-forever..." I said between sobs.

Kakashi POV
I thought Naruto would be upset with me, but it was the opposite. He missed me. He actually missed me. I held onto Naruto tighter and rubbed his back in tiny circles, trying to calm the boy down. "I'm..so sorry Naruto...I'll never do what I did again. And I mean it." I said, sterling my voice with my last sentence. It felt like we were together like this for hours, but in reality it was about 10 minutes. I could tell Naruto was Half-asleep now, as his breathing was steady and slow plus his big ocean blue eyes were drifting open and closed. I stood up with us still hugging, his face now snuggled into my neck, and we walked outside. "Time to go back to Konoha, right?" Tenzo said, walking next to me.
"Yeah." I say, Holding on to the bundle of sunshine more.
We walked for about 20 minutes before arriving at the gates to Konohagure. "Let's get to my house, I think we all need to relax." I said to Tenzo, placing my free hand on his shoulder. A huge weight was lifted from my shoulders, the relief I felt was almost overwhelming.

===========================================
hello guys, sorry i didn't post anything in the last 6 days, a lot of stuff was happening and I couldn't get the time out to write. But During those days, I've come up with a story fan fiction thing for Death Note! If you haven't watched it I heavily recommend it! I will be doing something with L and an OC I came up with! I'll post a drawing of it when I start this. Also, don't worry I will not forget about this story, I will update both :) Sorry for the long paragraph I just thought I should update you all on stuff like this since i'm thankful I have some readers!