fourteen

warning this chapter contains smut!! if you're uncomfortable with it then skip this chapter! and if you choose to stay, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOUR PARENTS😃 enjoy...

couple days later; thursday

I just had came back home from practice, frustrated and gross feely. we have a game tomorrow so coach was on our ass all practice. I immediately went up to my room and took all of my clothes off, getting into the hot-steamy shower.

once I got in I calmed down and enjoyed the feeling of the water hitting my body. me a being touch deprived horny fuck 24/7 isn't even compared to anything else at this point. I haven't had anything in about a year and it's killing me.

Me being the nasty minded girl I am I immediately thought about mattia, we were flirter than usual and nobody can deny that they see the sexual tension between us. the only problem with that is we're not even together...yet.

I'm still iffy on the topic of having sex with mattia but I'm defiantly not saying that I would turn him down if it came to that point, if it did right now I would take it in a heart beat.

I got out of the shower, freshly shaved and exfoliated. I moisturized and put my curly locks in an bun with a few strands on either side of my head, framing my face. I went into my room, only in a towel grabbing some clothes. I picked out a black lace set, totally unrelated to anything sexual, I just wanted to do it for me, just like I used to.

I put on some short pajama shorts and a cropped black cami that showed my cleavage, but not over the top. After I was done I got a facetime call from mattia, I went over to the phone and answered it, propping my phone up on my vanity while I sat down in the chair.

"woah"

"what?" I said confused

"you look-I-woah"

I giggled at his reaction

"what do you want mattia"

he snapped back into it and cleared his throat

"oh- umm theres a party on saturday, wanna come?"

"I don't know, I really don't like parties like that"

"please I don't wanna be there without you"

"you'll be fine, the guys will be there with you"

"but it's not you"

I rolled my eyes as I gave in to his antics.

"fine."

His face lit up and he smiled ear to ear. I got up from my chair to get my jewlery from my night stand and put them on. As I came back to the chair I saw mattia with wide eyes as I grew confused.

"yea fuck this, I'm coming over"

with that he hung up leaving me with my heart in my ass.

"what the hell?"

I grabbed my phone and facetimes the girls and I's group chat. Within a few rings they both answered.