seventeen

*smut warning bitches you know the drill. and it's a long...long ass chapter so be ready*

friday; 12:00 pm

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I looked at it and saw mattia's contact pop up, indicating a face time call.

baby🪐🖤
yes             no

once I answered the call, revealing mattia propping the phone up on his bathroom sink and him shirtless with grey sweats that hung dangerously low on him v-line.

mattia: your still in bed?!

bree: hell yes I don't want to get up

mattia: no get the fuck up I'm kidnapping you today

bree: the fuck we going

mattia: don't worry about that just get ready and pack a night bag

bree: night bag?

mattia: yup you're staying over

bree: three words, puerto rican mother

mattia: your mom loves me bree, she won't care, trust

bree: and what about yours?

mattia: I already told them and they're fine with it, plus they love you and they won't be here

He said as he winked at me.

I sat there debating in my head before I finally gave in.

bree: fuck it, fine

mattia: ayy

I get up and walk to the bathroom with my phone in hand, I propped it up on my counter and turned my light on.

I'm wearing a white cropped tank top and some black nike pros, so It's literally an average comfortable sleepwear fit for me. I didn't have on a bra but mattia already seen it all so it wouldn't be surprising to him.

mattia: I could get used to this

I chuckled a little as I got my skin care stuff out.

bree: get used to what exactly

mattia: seeing your sexy ass like this

bree: as you should

mattia: damn right

we continued to talk as I did my skin care and was about to get in the shower. once we exchanged our goodbyes we hung up and I proceeded to get ready for the day.

I lathered my body up with my lingering vanilla scent, exfoliated and shaved. I washed my hair as well so my curls could be defined again.

once I got out I moisturized and diffused my curls, giving them volume.

I went to my dresser and put on a red bra and panty set from PINK. I picked out a casual outfit for me.