\𝓈𝒾𝓍\

~

~

"El... Eleanora- wake up." Ginny shook Eleanora's shoulder, trying to roll her out of bed. Eleanora only groaned in response. "Eleanora, come on. Mum wants us to come down for breakfast."

"Go away, Ginny," said Eleanora, pushing Ginny off of her.

"No," Ginny said, sounding just as sleepy as Eleanora felt. Her head started to fall towards the pillow. "We've got to..." her voice trailed off. Eleanora moved over slightly to give Ginny more room, and they both dozed off side by side.

"Girls!" Mrs. Weasley snapped from the doorway. "Girls!" She stalked over and pulled the blankets back. "Wake up!" Eleanora's head popped up from the pillows.

"What?" she said groggily.

"Get up! You'll be late!"

"Can't I just apparate with Bill?" she said, collapsing back down onto the bed.

"No, you cannot. Come on, get dressed." The girls got out of bed sluggishly and Ginny stumbled out of the room to get a shower. Ten minutes later, Eleanora, Ginny, and Hermione met on the landing. The silently trooped into the kitchen and took seats around the table.

"Morning, birthday girl," George said when she sat down. She gave him a tired smile and leaned her head against his shoulder, but didn't say anything.

"Why do we have to be up so early?" Ginny said, rubbing her eyes.

"We've got a bit of a walk," said Mr. Weasley.

"Walk?" said Harry. "What, are we walking to the World Cup?"

"No, no, that's miles away," said Mr. Weasley, smiling. "We only need to walk a short way. It's just that it's very difficult for a large number of wizards to congregate without attracting muggle attention. We have to be very careful about how we travel at the best of times, and on a huge occasion like the Quidditch World Cup-"

"George!" said Mrs. Weasley sharply, and they all jumped.

"What?" said George, in an innocent tone that deceived nobody.

"What is that in your pocket?"

"Nothing!"

"Don't you lie to me!" Mrs. Weasley pointed her wand at George's pocket and said, "Accio!"

Several small, brightly colored objects zoomed out of George's pocket; he made a grab for them but missed, and they sped right into Mrs. Weasley's outstretched hand. "We told you to destroy them!" said Mrs. Weasley furiously, holding up what were unmistakably more Ton-Tongue Toffees. "We told you to get rid of the lot! Empty your pockets, go on, both of you!" Eleanora watched apathetically as Mrs. Weasley used the summoning spell to collect the last of the toffees.

"You too, Eleanora," Mrs. Weasley said. "Empty your bag."

"What?" cried Eleanora as her bag zoomed out of her lap. "But I didn't have anything to do with-" Mrs. Weasley unzipped the bag and pulled out the thirty of forty Ton-Tongue Toffees she had stashed in there.