Change my mind

"Louis, you're up first." Their vocal coach said.

Louis smiled and sang the first verse.

The end of the night, we should say goodbye
But we carry on while everyone's gone

Zayn took over for the pre-chorus.

Never felt like this before
Are we friends or are we more?
As I'm walking towards the door
I'm not sure

Liam sang the chorus and Harry sang along in between.

But baby if you say you want me to stay, I'll change my mind
'Cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away, if you'll be mine
Won't go, won't go, so baby if you say you want me to stay
Stay for the night, I'll change my mind

Liam continued with the second verse.

Lean in when you laugh, we take photographs
There's no music on but we dance along

It was Harry's turn to do the pre-chorus.

Never felt like this before
Are we friends or are we more?
As I'm walking towards the door
I'm not sure

They all sang the chorus together while Zayn sang some parts by himself.

But baby if you say you want me to stay, I'll change my mind
'Cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away, if you'll be mine
Won't go, won't go, so baby if you say you want me to stay
Stay for the night, I'll change my mind, I'll change my mind

When it was time for the bridge Niall got to do it by himself.

Baby if you say you want me to stay
I'll change my mind

They all sang the chorus together again and Zayn sang some lines alone.

But baby if you say you want me to stay, I'll change my mind
'Cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away, if you'll be mine
Won't go, won't go, so baby if you say you want me to stay
Stay for the night, I'll change my mind, I'll change my mind

The next day was a day they all had been looking forward to. Louis had been invited to play a charity match of football in his hometown Doncaster. His team Three horseshoes took on the Doncaster Rovers. Harry couldn't be more proud of his boyfriend.

Harry went to Doncaster to watch the game of course and Niall and Liam joined him. Zayn had other obligations and stayed behind. Harry was shining brighter than the sun until Eleanor rained on his parade. Their Management had made sure that she was there as well as a supportive girlfriend. Harry was petty enough to quietly cheer over the fact that she sat in the stand while he and the guys got to stand behind the sideline. This was such an important moment for Louis. Why did he have to share that with Louis's fake girlfriend? It wasn't fair.

When the game started he forgot all about Eleanor and focused completely on Louis. He was absolutely amazing out on the field and Harry cheered loudly and he had a proud smile on his lips constantly. Louis ran past him and gave him a high five.

Louis' team won 3-0 and Harry hugged him when he came running off the field. He was so proud of his boyfriend. So proud!

They met up with Louis' mum Jay afterward who had come to see her son play. They all went out for dinner at a fancy restaurant to celebrate Louis's achievement. Harry was relieved that Eleanor wasn't with them. He had nothing against her per se, just the fact that she was dating his boyfriend.

Jay raised her glass to make a toast.
"To Louis, my amazing son who just fulfilled one of his dreams. You can move mountains, kid. Great game!"

They all shouted "to Louis!" and clinked their glasses together before they drank. Harry leaned in to whisper in Louis's ear.
"I'm so proud of you."

Louis was smiling brightly, looking a little emotional.
"Thank you, all of you."

Niall and Liam returned to London after dinner. They had the following day off so Harry and Louis went home with Jay to spend some time with the family. They had a great evening.

On their free day, Louis went and did an oops! tattoo. Harry was beaming. The fact that Louis did complementary tattoos with him meant the world to him. Louis who always had been against tattoos. Harry couldn't think of a bigger love declaration. Take that Eleanor! He knew that he was being childish but he couldn't help it.

Things were good between them for the moment. Louis was always extra cuddly whenever he came home after one of his stunt dates with Eleanor, knowing how much Harry disliked it.

It wasn't like Louis enjoyed every time Modest sent Harry on a stunt date but he usually just dated the same girl a few times. They didn't give him a steady beard. Louis didn't know if he could handle if they did, to be honest.

Unfortunately, it was starting to give Harry a reputation of being a womanizer but that seemed to be Modest plan all along. Harry took offense. It really made him sad and upset and Louis couldn't say much that would make it better. He tried, but it didn't matter that they both knew the truth when the whole world was fed with another image. Harry was so sensitive to people's opinions about him. He wished that he didn't care but he did.