Live while we're young

Their first tour went on for half of 2012. They spent January on a tour bus traveling around England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales and it was absolutely amazing!

In April they went to Australia and New Zealand. After they finished their last show in Wellington they went out to celebrate in a bar and they all got really drunk. Louis totally forgot that they had an audience. A group of fans was standing across the street. All he saw was Harry.
"Boyfriend!" He shouted excitedly and tried to kiss him.

Harry luckily remembered that they were at a public place and diverted it. He spun Louis around and whispered in his ear that people were watching them.

Their management called the next day. They weren't pleased and told them that they would handle the situation.

After that, they did a North American tour for a month and a half. Their vocal coach went with them and their label sent them a new song for the next album to rehearse between gigs. Louis sighed after he had read the lyrics. He got two lines to sing by himself. At least Niall got to sing more.

Liam started off with the first verse.

Hey girl, I'm waiting on you, I'm waiting on you
Come on and let me sneak you out
And have a celebration, a celebration
The music up, the window's down

Zayn took over.

Yeah, we'll be doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool and we know it too
Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool, so tonight

They all sang the chorus together. Zayn got to sing one line and Harry the other one.

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some and live while we're young
(Oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh)
And live while we're young
(Oh oh oh oh oh oh)
Tonight let's get some
And live while we're young

Zayn and Niall sang the second verse together and then Niall sang by himself.

Hey girl, it's now or never, it's now or never
Don't over-think, just let it go
And if we get together, yeah, get together
Don't let the pictures leave your phone, oh

Yeah, we'll be doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool, so tonight

They all sang the chorus again while Harry sang a line here and there.

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some and live while we're young
(Oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh)
Wanna live while we're young
(Oh oh oh oh oh oh)
Tonight let's get some
And live while we're young

Zayn sang the first part of the bridge and then it was finally Louis's turn.

And girl, you and I
We're 'bout to make some memories tonight

I wanna live while we're young
We want to live while we're young

They sang the chorus together one last time but Zayn and Harry sang a line here and there by themselves.

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun ('Til we see the sun)
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love
And never, never, never stop for anyone (Anyone)
Tonight let's get some and live while we're young (Young)
Crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun
I know we only met but let's pretend it's love (It's love)
And never, never, never stop for anyone
Tonight let's get some (let's get some) and live while we're young
(Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live)
Come on, young
(Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live)
Wanna live while we're young
(Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live while we're young)
Tonight let's get some
And live while we're young

"Catchy!" Liam grinned when they were done singing it.

"You're doing a music video for this." Their vocal coach informed them.

"Great." Niall beamed. They loved doing music videos. It was so much fun.

They continued their North American tour. The fans overseas knew all their songs for their first album and their shows were a blast.

As for Harry and Louis, they were doing great. Being on tour meant that Louis didn't have to see Eleanor, which made Harry happy. Louis's beard was a sore spot. He couldn't help that it made him jealous. It wasn't the fact that Louis had to date her. He knew that Louis wouldn't fall in love with her, considering he didn't fancy girls in that way.  Bit Louis got to do all the things in public with her that he wished with all his heart that they could do. He wanted to be able to hold Louis's hand out in the open and go on dates with his boyfriend. He hated that their relationship was shoved so far inside the closet that he feared that they never would see the day of light. It was hard.