The clash of primordials

Percy POV
Our blades connected in a series of Sparks and flames and when I say flames I literally mean flames, because his blade caught fire as he charged. Thought to myself okay two can play at that game and I willed my sword to be surrounded in a hurricane I was surprised at how easy I could use my water powers after chaos unlocked all of my abilities. I was drawn out of my thoughts when artemis and her hunters appeared next to the chaos warriors I stopped just for a second and looked at them and that was my big mistake I heard Luke and Danny shout out at the same time " PERC WATCH OUT" but it was too late my enemies blade plunged strait into my stomach and I fell to my knees with his sword buried in my stomach the fire extinguished by my blood that was pouring out (sorry I know this is graphic) the son of end had his back turned and was taking down everyone else one by one and sending them somewhere I had one chance and I was going to take advantage of it. I shouldn't have lost that I was just to distracted by artemis and her hunters I still haven't lost yet but in the son of ends mind I had, we'll he was wrong, I quit let stood up and pulled the sword out of my stomach that hurt like heck but I didn't care I. Shouted out "FOR CHOAS!" And I stabbed him through the back I fell to my knees having exerted all my energy from standing up and striking him with that sword. The only thing I saw before my vision faded and I fell unconscious was the son of end disappearing and for some weird reason I saw Jake and Kathryn running towards me as well as my team and artemis and her hunters, then as you could've guessed I blacked out.

Well it seems that I end a lot of chapters with blacking out don't i anyway next chapter will be about lake and Kathryn's escape and yes I know it is a short chapter but it only seemed fitting that I ended it here!!! Expect me too update in two or three days at the most also I'm working on my update for the other story I wrote if you haven't read it you should check it out also remember to vote and comment THX