The dark realm 2

Christopher POV
I looked down at the boy in my arms this boy was wrong on so many levels it was unbelievable first right before he passed out he thought I was percy. I was carrying him down the hall when I came upon a open cage inside was skull he was trying to coax Ashely out of the cage Ashley was scared until skull showed her a note from percy she immediately got up and followed skull outside skull and I started talking about what we were going to do when there was a snap we turned around and there was Nyx herself she didn't even waste time talking she charged us straight away we weren't ready and we new this was going to end up bad, very very bad. Right before she hit us there was a flash and everything faded away into darkness.

When I woke up I was in my barracks with chaos skull and omega chaos was talking in low tones with omega when I gained my bearings a bit more I looked around and I saw three of the four kids that had been on the quest only three of the four I was looking around for who was missing and I saw the daughter of Poseidon was nowhere to be seen.

Kathryn POV
Today is the second day that I have been trapped with this strange boy I was escaping with my boyfriend Danny... Oh yeah I forgot to tell you he told me his true feelings for me and so did I after the little Aphrodite girl incident. All I have managed to get out of this kid is that he was able to get everyone out but me and that his name was Jake. He said that there was I giant army of monsters following them and they wouldn't have made it out in time so he tried teleporting everyone he did accept right when he got to me he got knocked out by one of the black dracaena. He woke up today and has been very mysterious. I was jolted out of my thoughts when two guards came in and they said to the boy "come on we need you" they then looked at me and said "you are to be present too you will get to see your father" (ok in this part it may seem a little weird but the jake character you guys need to pretend that he has been in the whole book and is Percy's older brother okay? Awesomesauce) I got up and walked after the boy in front of me he looked exactly like percy maybe even a bit older a little more muscular and had some very good looks like Percy. The guards led us into a circular chamber I immediately didn't like it there was blood spattered all over it and torture instruments I watched them iris message the gods and chaos they said "Olympians we have jake percy jacksons brother and the co savior of Olympus twice(pretend he did everything percy did) the gods looked at there savior in horor i could see tears threatening to spill from poseidens eyes and chaos's in the chaos image a girl with wavy brown hair stepped into the picture and said "hey chaos have you seen Jak-" she stopped mid words as she saw jake chained up and beaten and battered she screamed "Jake" then looked at chaos she then left chaos turned and said "sorry that was jakes girlfriend Jessica" he then looked at me with horror wait not at me behind me Jessica had walked back into the image again just as the torture begun and I turned away as I saw the first knife being raised in this pour boys torture.

Well looks like some torture seens are coming up

Percy Jackson the God (WATTY AWARDS 2014)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara