Artemis pov

Ok guys sorry for the sucky chapter it was just a start and without further ado chapter two

Artemis POV😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍flashback😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍I was still in shock when percy left it was almost too much too handle I mean first I was talking with Aphrodite about percy and how I liked him and then she started screaming and yelling pertamis I was just like huh? And then percy walked in and Aphrodite flashed away, when Aphrodite flashed away Percy told me about how he liked me and then he left and said that he would wait for me to awnser the question. Right now I am sitting and thinking on what should say I really want to date him but I am the maiden goddess and I don't want to hurt my reputation I decided to consult my hunters they would know what to do. I flashed into the hunters camp and yelled " I like Percy and he likes me what should I do" before anyone could say something there were immediately shouts of protest that I was the maiden Goddess and I shouldn't date then a girl that had only been in the hunters for maybe a year came up with a idea she said "what if Percy stays with us for a week so we can learn to trust him if we don't you won't date him and if we do you will" I pondered this for a moment and agreed 😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨flashback over😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨And here I am now counting my hunters votes there are 34 hunters and 29 said yes 5 said no I was excited I was going to date the 15 Olympian Percy Jackson, I was pulled out of my thoughts when i heard a loud sound I lolled. Up and saw Percy he said "Artemis there is a council meeting in 5 minuets Zeus says he has very important news." I responded by saying " ok Percy also I have a awnser to your question it is ... Yes" I saw Percy's eyes light up and he managed to stutter "o-o-o kay" as his eyes lit up it was the happiest I had seen him since ...her. We flashed to Olympus together I new this was going to be a interesting meeting because Zeus was scratching his neck and Poseidon was tapping his trident only like he does when he is nervous, two minuets later the council started Zeus started of by saying " there is a war coming and it is going to be a tuff one. The Giants, Nyx, Titans, And end have risen and are fighting together against us. We have already lost the amazons who were there first target." Poseidon then said " Zeus and I have agreed that there is only one way for us to win this war" Percy asked " and that is?" Zeus and Poseidon looked at each other and then said " Percyandartemisaretobemarriedtommmorow" "come again" Apollo asked wearily "Percy and Artemis are to be married tomorrow" they said slower but still in unison. I immediately recoiled at the idea I mean yeah me and Percy were dating but I didn't want to marry him after one day of going out I saw Percy think for a second and then he said "but dad Zeus me and Artemis have only been going out for a day." That got everyone's attention even Aphrodite's and ares attention who were making out.
"You guys have been dating" asked Zeus with a smile "then this will be perfect you are to be married tomorrow meet here with you bridesmaids and groomsmen. With that the meeting was over and Zeus flashed out. About a week later I was taking a walk (this was after the wedding and honeymoon) when I heard yelling and screaming coming from Percy's temple when I opened the door I saw a scene that not even Gaia could match it was Percy who was pinned against the wall by his ex girlfreind annabeth who was trying to kiss him yelling " it was a mistake I am sorry please come back to me with that she was finally able to land a kiss on his lips I could tell she was trying to do more but couldn't, before I knew what happened she was lying on the floor in a bloody heap crying and Percy was restraining me from doing more damage. He was holding me muttering it was just a dream and that's when I was pulled back to reality I realized I was on the floor of the buetiful mansion that Percy made us after the mansion he carried me up to bed and but a hand on my face and said " your okay now" he kissed me and with that I fell into a deep sleep.