Lubirea Mea

Madam President decides to let Astra and Credence go, but she plans to keep a very close eye on them. 

"It's such an honour to officially meet you, Astra. I've heard quite a bit about you. I don't know how I will ever repay you."

Leta says. 

"I'll keep a favour in mind. Credence we better get back to Grindelwald."

The two start to leave but Tina stops them.

"Be careful, please? I don't have many people I can talk to and it would really suck if something happened to the one person I can talk to with ease. Well, one other person."

Astra nods.

"We will; don't worry. In the meantime, maybe you should talk to Newt. I think there's something there. I'd hate to see it fade away."

She winks before leaving. 

******

"So it was just another party? How tragic."

Grindelwald seems unimpressed with their lack of information. 

"We almost got caught, Gellert. What did you expect us to do? We did the best we could but we got nothing."

Astra says as she begins to unpin her hair. 

"And that's the problem; you got nothing!"

He yells at her. 

She turns around and a flood of emotions seeps from him. Anger, mostly.

"Well maybe if you were better at disguising yourself then you could've gone yourself. You sent us in there with no idea of what information to collect. So if anyone is to blame it's yourself."

She shoos him away as she begins to unzip her dress. He leaves the room in a huff. 

"If you don't control that tongue of yours we'll be dead by dawn; what a way to leave the babies."

Credence sounds upset. 

"Last I recall you liked the wildness of my tongue. You want me to control it now?"

Credence blushes at her remark. 

"You know what I mean."

"I do, and I know. The babies will be fine. They won't go without either of us. I'll make sure of it."

Astra can feel Credence's eyes on her as she steps out of her dress; she can also sense all his emotions. 

"I'm not doing anything with you until you calm down; you remember what happens when you get upset and act forward on that emotion."

He looks away from Astra as she slips into more comfortable, casual clothes. 

"Get changed; you surely won't sleep in that."

Astra plops onto the bed next to him, teasing him. He groans.

"If you're going to deny me why tease me?"

"Because it's fun to see you squirm."

She gets under the covers and wraps herself up. 

"Hurry up and change; I need some warmth."

******

Astra and Credence walk down the stairs the next morning. There's a round of arguments. 

"I just don't think a body could disappear like that, Queenie! Find it, now!"

Queenie runs out of the room just as Grindelwald finishes his sentence. 

"Everything okay, Gellert?"