2

(as a warning, there will be nsfw in this chapter. If that makes you uncomfortable please skip to the next chapter)

I smiled and leaned my head on Ryuzaki's chest. Pulling myself closer to him. He looked down at me quietly.

"You know... i still have that hotel room... if you wanted to... catch up. Y'know. Seeing as its been a while"

My face flushed pinkish. "What are you insinuating?" I looked up at him smiling slightly. I knew what he meant.

"Well- you know. Like i said catch up. Spend some alone time together. Its been weeks, y/n. Dont you agree we deserve some alone time?" He was   a bit pink as well

I nodded, and giggled "i agree."

Once we arrived to the hotel, Ryuzaki and i headed to the room he had booked. We walked through the door and plopped the small amount of things we brought with us in a chair.

I flopped onto the bed sprawling out. "Ryuzakiiiiiiiiii" i whined and made grabby hands at him.

He chuckled softly and moved to the bed, laying down  adjacent to me. He pressed a kiss to my temple. "I really missed you. Im glad we can do this tonight"

I rolled over to face him "i am too." I smiled softly, as he pulled me against him. He kissed me deeply. I closed my eyes, melting into the kiss as he pinned me to the bed.

He ran his finger along my collar bone as he deepened the kiss.

I wrapped my hands behind his neck, resting them, enjoying the kiss.

He gradually pulled away. "Do you want to,,," he paused for a moment looking at me "go all the way tonight?" He bit his lip, implying sex.

Without hesitation i nodded. "Yes."

He bit his lip, tugging his shirt off, as i removed mine.

Ryuzaki began to press soft kisses to my neck, sucking softly every so often to leave marks. Paying close attention to the noises i would make and where.

I ran my hands up his bare back, feeling the flat plane of skin, and slipped my thumbs into his wasteband as he unclasped my bra. I unbuttoned his jeans, and he tugged them off.

As he tugged his jeans off, i removed my own. Leaving us both only in our undergarments.

He straddled me again, kissing down my chest this time. He stopped, sucking on my nipple. I arched my back slightly, moaning softly.

He pulled off, and gave me an open mouth kiss, as he fondled my breasts. As he did so i pinned him to the bed, straddling him.

Ryuzaki slipped his thumbs into the waistband of my panties as i pulled away from the kiss to look at him.

His face was slightly pink as he looked into my eyes.

I huffed and tugged his boxers down, tossing them to the floor. I kissed his neck leaning into him as he moaned quietly, removing my panties, tossing them to the ground as well.

I grabbed his length, pushing myself onto him, moaning softly as he entered me inch by inch.

I bit my lip and placed my hands on his chest, beginning to pump myself up and down on his lenght.

He moaned soft and quiet, as to keep from disturbing the people in the rooms around us. I bit my lip beginning to maneuver myself a bit faster, using his chest as a platform for my movements.

L moaned, gripping my hips, and thrusted into me.

I rolled my head back moaning in pleasure, as i pushed down harder onto him.

Soon enough, we got into a rythm. He would thrust into me as he pulled my hips down, casuing a deeper penetration.

"Mmh... ryuzaki" i bit my lip, gripping his shoulders tightly,  and pushing myself onto him.

He lifted me up off of him. "Hhh?" I whined "Ryuzaki..."

Then, without speaking, he positioned me , face down, ass up, and pressed into my entrance. "Mmh" he moaned softly, beginning to thrust into me as hard as he possibly could, he also sped up.

We were both moaning, but trying to keep quiet. I pushed myself against him as he thrusted in.

"Mmmm.... close" i bit my lip as he continued to thrust into me, eventually tightening around him and orgasming. I relaxed against him, letting him fuck into me, until he removed himself, cumming on the sheets.

I layed on my back, looking up at him, longingly.

He began to kiss down my neck, my chest, my torso, my hips, and then my inner thighs. I was begging him. "Mmh- ryuzaki please"

"Please what" he asked, smirking

I whined "eat me" .

He smirked, and went back to gently kissing my inner thighs,  before pressing an open mouth kiss to my heat.

I arched my back up slightly as he began to eat me out. Moving his tongue in and out of my entrance at a rapid pace, occasionally moving it along my clit.

I arched my back in pleasure, as he finished me off. When i had orgasmed he moved away, licking his lips. And collapsed next to me. He was obviously very tired.