05 MARRIAGE, SAY WHAT NOW!

5

"Father" su ying started.

He struggled with the help of his mother to his feet and knelt down quietly

"This child has been unfilial, please forgive" he said and bowing to his feet.

"But please do not raise your voice on mother" he added.

Every one in the room gasped.

What happened to their young master. The maids were sure surprised to see him speaking up for the first time.

Usually, when his father spoke he would always tremble and not even be able to look at the man's face, and when he would leave he would cry all night long.

He was the mansion's crybaby.

What ever happened to their young master to make him finally able to speak to his father, it was amazing.

Su ying didnt see their reactions to his sudden courage and so he continued on speaking.

He had wanted to give him a snide comment for calling him useless and a waste but looking at things he was only going to cause more problem so he decided to sold him quietly.

"Please, I beg father" he added

It was silent for a while.

"Look at the son you gave birth to, he is boldly telling me what to do" he thundered

"That's it, you are getting married to in the next five days, and there is nothing you or your mother can do about it" he said, leaving no room for argument and stormed off.

Su ying stood up.

"Mother come sit" he said gently pulling her to his side to sit down.
The older woman was shocked speechless.

He usually spinless son was doing all sorts of things since he woke up.

"My love, are you ok?" She asked furrowing her brows to look at him from her long lashes

"Yes mother, I am perfectly fine. I do not want father raising his voice at you ever again" he said, his tone final.

She didn't know what was different with her son but she liked it, as long as it made him have a backbone, then she was down for it.

The maids in the room were waiting for the water works but all that remained was a stotic faced young master.

Su ying was not one that knew how to smile or laugh, he was always busy looking for a means of survival, to him laughing was for people who didn't have to worry about tomorrow.

"Mother" he called sitting close to her and holding her hands

It still felt weird.

"Yes, my love"

"What is this that father said about marriage?" Su ying asked.

He knew that asking that question was going to arouse so many suspicious but he needed to know what he was getting himself into.

"Huh?"

"Mother, when I fell some of my memories were lost and i-"

"Someone, go and get the doctor immediately" his mother bellowed

A maid stood up about to run the race to call the doctor when su ying stopped her.

"No stop, do not call the doctor. Don't worry him" he said

"Why not, you lost your memories, we have to do something about it" she hurriedly said

"Don't worry yourself mother, it will com back, just tell.me all about the marriage issue, ok" he coaxed with a small smile.