13 I WAS VERY SCARED

To say that Su ying and Jiang were terrified would be like calling an iced water cool. They couldn't even breath well and the stares from xue Feng was not helping matters at all. Jiang at one point started to whimper...

"Cut it out" Xue Feng said staring the boy down and that did it. Jiang started to bawl his eyes out. Who could blame him. First the strongest and strangest general in the kingdom was staring him down, in the same carriage with him and just told him to cut it out with his booming voice.

"Hey, it's ok. Stop crying ok. We'll be home soon" Su ying tried to calm him down. Jiang was not an unreasonable child, he knew very well how to read the room, when to act like a child and when to keep quite to save his head but in the face of this man here, he was really scared out of his mind leading him to crying like a child.

He tried to stop crying, biting his lips, he slowly stopped crying and hiccuped a few times. All this while Xue Feng only stared at home not saying anything after that.

"We have reached, general Xue Feng" the man on the horse said.
Xue Feng got down and turned to help su ying get down and su ying in turn wanted to help the boy but was dragged along by Xue Feng.

Su ying "..."
Jiang "..."

"Um......general xue-"

"Clean him up and feed him. Treat him well, I will come to check on him myself" Xue Feng cut Su ying off and dragged him away.

"Understood" one of the maids that came to attend to them at the manors gate answered and took Jiang away with her to the opposite side that Xue Feng took Su ying.

"Master...." Jiang thought in his mind.

Su ying stared at the back of Xue Feng as he dragged him along. He kinda knew that he was not getting away after what he pulled that afternoon at the palace. But it wasn't his fault. The flowers had been too beautiful to ignore and he had unconsciously stopped on his track to admire them, who knew that he was going to get punished for staring at flowers.

Freaking flowers, if only he didn't see them.

"Um....general xue-"
"Shut it" he said and Su ying frowned

What was his problem and stopping him from finishing a sentence.
Su ying came understand one thing, Xue Feng was bipolar. This morning he was all over him, hugging and winking and sticking to him like glue and now he wants to break off his arms.....really very bipolar.

Su ying felt like he really had the worst luck, he dies a very sad and miserable death and then trasmigrated back to ancient Chinese and then he got married to this mad and.crazy general that he knew absolutely nothing about.......talk about hard knock life. They got to the room and Su ying was dragged in and slammed against the door.

"Ugh...." He winced closing his eyes and recoiled.
"That hurts" he said and finally looked up at Xue Feng who looked just about ready to snap his head. His hands were holding his arms and squeezed them really hard

"Please stop, that hurts alot" Su ying pleaded, his breathing was becoming hard and fast still Xue Feng only squeezed harder.

"You...!" Xue Feng stated but didn't finish and stared at Su ying.

"Why didnt you listen to me?" He asked
Su ying didn't answer

"Use your words" he said

"I am sorry, I lost track and stared at the flowers" Su ying answered, his voice barely above a whisper. He still kept trying to remove Xue Feng's hand from squeezing out the life in his arm. They were bound to have bruises later on.

"And the food part?" He asked again

"Have you ever seen a person who told the emperor or empress no before?" Su ying asked and finally mustered up the courage to send a small glare at Xue Feng.