Day 3 of 7

I woke up and saw that Ittetsu was already awake. He was still laying next to me. "Good morning, Kei. What are we doing today?" Ittetsu asked. "Good morning. We are roasting s'mores after dinner." I said. "Hey, Kei. You called me cutie last night, didn't you?" Ittetsu asked. Shit, he heard that. "I was just stating the truth," I said, trying to play it cool. Ittetsu blushed and hid his face. "I'm not cute," Ittetsu said. I backed up and made him sit up. "Yes, you are," I said looking at his eye. He looked down then jumped on me and hugged me.

"Thank you, Kei," Ittetsu said. Before I could respond, Ittetsu leaned forward a bit more and we both fell backward of the bed. I landed on my back on the ground and Ittetsu landed on top of me. "I'm sorry, Kei," he said, quickly claiming off me. I was blushing a lot now. "It's fine, cutie," I said, sitting up. We eventually got ready for the day and started to head for breakfast. Ittetsu was wearing one of my jackets again. "Cute," I said, smiling. I looked away to hide my blush and I felt Ittetsu touch his pinkie finger to mine. I put my hand in his and we closed our fingers around each other's hands.

Ittetsu stopped for a second and kissed my cheek. I was a little shocked and he looked so cute. "Wanna be my boyfriend?" I asked before I could chicken out. "I thought you would never ask," Ittetsu said, hugging me. I blushed a bit and we went to breakfast and ate our food. After breakfast, we had practice and it went normally.

After practice, Ittetsu grabbed my arm and led me somewhere. "Where are we going?" I asked. "The playground," Ittetsu said. We both went to the playground and Ittetsu went to the top and went in the small tunnel thing. I followed after him and sat next to him. He was giggling too. I wonder what he was planning. he laid his head in my lap and looked up at me. "Cutie," I said. He slowly leaned up and connected his lips with mine.

It was long and soft, but it was everything. I put my arm under his back to hold him for a bit. After we finished kissing, I looked him in the eyes. His face was super red and he was smiling just like me. "You are adorable," I said, gently laying him back down with his head in my lap again. He looked so cute.

I put a sucker in my mouth and looked down at him. After a few seconds, he took it out of my mouth and put it in his. "Hey, that is mine," I said. I took the sucker from him and put it back in my mouth. Ittetsu blushed and looked away. "Wanna get drunk?" Ittetsu asked. "Where did that come from?" I asked, laughing at him. "I'm bored," Ittetsu said. "No, we should probably keep you away from the alcohol," I said, laughing.

Ittetsu day up and before I could even ask what he was doing he sat in my lap and cuddled up to me. I chuckled at him and messed up his hair before he pushed my hand away. He laughed at me and hugged me. "Could you stop moving so much?" I said laughing. "Sorry," Ittetsu said, laughing with me.

I kissed him again and looked away. "Your eyes are pretty," Ittetsu said. "Yours are are too," I responded, smiling at him. "Hey, Kei. I like you a lot." Ittetsu said. "I like you a lot too," I said. He leaned in for a kiss and we kissed again. After a while, we went to lunch. We are burgers and then left the cafeteria. "Kei, Can we go swim again?" Ittetsu asked. "Of course," I said. We went to grab swimsuits then went to the indoor pool and changed.

When we were both done changing Ittetsu jumped on me and I held him up. I carried him into the water and we went to where I could touch but he couldn't. I helped him out a bit before I let go of him. He managed to swim around for a bit and then he would hold me, but now he would kiss me every time he came back. After a while, we got out of the water to go to dinner. Before we went to change out of our wet swimsuits Ittetsu quickly kissed me again and he had no intention of stopping. This continued for about five more minutes before we decided we decided to go to dinner.

"Kei, you left a few marks and one of them is obvious," Ittetsu whined. "Oh shush. You'll be fine. My jacket that you decided to wear will cover it." I said laughing. He fixed the jacket and looked up at me smiling. Okay, I'm ready. We should go to dinner now." Ittetsu said. We walked to dinner and sat down next to each other. He held my hand under the table and I smiled at him as we ate.

After dinner, everyone went outside and we got the stuff we needed to make s'mores. We did this for about thirty minutes before Ittetsu and me went back to our cabin. As soon as we were inside, I quickly kissed him. His lips tasted like s'mores. "We should get some sleep," I said. I was tired and I could tell he was too.

Ittetsu and I quickly got dressed in our pajamas and I laid down next to him. He quickly cuddled with me and we stayed like that. "Kei, can I ask you something?" Ittetsu said, softly. "Of course," I responded. "I don't want to go back to having nightmares and I don't want to stop cuddling with you every night. So, after this trip is over, what are we going to do?" Ittetsu asked shyly.

"I have an apartment and your welcome to visit anytime you want, even if it is every night. I can even give you one of my spare keys if you want. Hell, you could stay there all the time if you wanted." I responded. "I would like that. Thanks, Keishin. I might end up raiding your fridge and cabinet, though." Ittetsu said. I laughed softly and then closed my eyes. Eventually, Ittetsu and I both fell asleep.