Day 6 of 7

I woke up and my boyfriend was not around. I quickly sat up and started to get worried. I got out of bed and went to go find him, as he walked out of the restroom. "I was looking for you, cutie," I said, kissing my boyfriend on his cheek. He got on the tip of his toes and kissed me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "What is our schedule today?" Ittetsu asked. "The kids are playing truth or dare, would you rather, and other basic teenager games today. However, after yesterday's events, you are going to stay in bed all day and rest." I said. "You just want to hold me all day." Ittetsu joked. "You are correct," I said, burying my head in his shoulder.

"We could play our own game of truth or dare with just us," Ittetsu said. "Sounds fun. We get a day to be teenagers again." I said. He rolled his eyes, then went to sit on the couch. "Can you go get our breakfast?" Ittetsu asked. "Yes, I can," I replied. I quickly went to the cafeteria, grabbed some food, then went back to the cabin. I gave Ittetsu his food and sat down next to him.

"Truth or dare?" Ittetsu said. He already wanted to start playing. "Dare. I'm not scared." I laughed. "I dare you to kiss me." Ittetsu laughed. "Easy, done," I said, kissing Ittetsu. "Truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth," Ittetsu said. "Do you want kids in the future?" I asked. "Yes. I am going to tell you something about my past. My ex-girlfriend was pregnant with our child. We were both very excited, of course. But, it didn't last long. The doctors and nurses told us she and the baby might not survive, but she went through with it. She was brave. I sat in the hospital with her for days, until it was time. She ended up dying. The baby survived but had to stay in the hospital because it had trouble breathing or something. He ended up dying ten days later. His name was Matt. His mother's name was Amanda. She was American. I loved her and I still love her of course. I don't think I could ever stop loving her, but I also love you. You showed me I could love again. And I do want a child. I don't want to replace Matt, but I do want a child." Ittetsu said. By now, he was crying.

"Amanda was a brave person and Matt must have been strong. They would probably be proud of you right now. Amanda probably wanted you to be happy and follow your dreams. I know I can't speak for her because I never knew her, but from what you said she probably would have been happy for you." I said. "She would have. She would have loved you. The reason I brought this up is because when I almost drowned, I swear I heard Amanda. I heard her say hello. I heard a baby laughing. I heard them and it scared me, but I know I have to move on. Even though they have a place in my heart, I am with you now. And I love you so much." Ittetsu said. "I love you too. We should probably not play truth or dare." I joked.

Ittetsu laughed and hugged me. I held him until he fell asleep and even then I kept holding him. I used one hand to grab my book and I started to read. Right before lunch, Ittetsu woke up. "What time is it?" He asked. "It is almost lunchtime, my love," I responded. I hugged him and kissed him on his forehead. I stood up to get our food and he grabbed my sweater sleeve. "What is it?" I asked. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To get lunch," I said.

I went to the cafe and came back with our lunch. We quickly ate while cuddling. After we were done eating, Ittetsu sat in front of me. His back was against my chest and my arms were around him. We read books, talked, and did whatever else we could. "I'm bored. Can we go do something?" Ittetsu asked. Right after he asked me that, he started sneezing. "You have a cold. You should stay inside." I said. "Please? I'm bored. Let's go somewhere." Ittetsu begged. "Fine. In the same building as the indoor pool, there is an indoor hot tub. We can go there. It will be warm and relaxing." I said.

"Yay! Let's go." Ittetsu said excitedly. I grabbed the swimsuits and we walked over to the hot tub. When we got there we both changed into our swimsuits and he followed me like a small puppy to the hot tub. I climbed and first and waited for Ittetsu but he just looked at me. "What is it?" I ask. "Is it very hot or is it only a little hot?" Ittetsu asked, in a childish way. "It's not to where it would hurt. It feels okay. Why?" I asked. "My dad burned me with cigarettes when I was a kid," Ittetsu said, climbing in the water. Ittetsu chose today to share all his trauma with me, I guess. I didn't mind though. I loved him and I wanted to know everything about him.

Warning: suicide mention

"That is why you got mad every time I smoked, isn't it?" I asked. "Yeah." He said, looking away. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me and I just held him. That is all that I could think to do. I held him. "Anything else you want to share with me?" I asked. "Yes, now that we are on the subject. My dad was abusive. My mom committed suicide by overdosing and I found her. My dad blamed me. I had a younger sister who...." Ittetsu said trailing off. "It's okay, you don't have to tell me," I said. "No. I want to. I had a younger sister who drowned herself. Also, I didn't slip and fall in the lake. I jumped. I just jumped. I don't know why. I wasn't thinking. I jumped in the lake on purpose and I am so sorry. After what you said I realized that I could never put myself in harm's way again. Right after I jumped, I thought of you and tried to get out of the water immediately. I didn't mean to." Ittetsu said.

I froze. He jumped. He tried to kill himself. I held Ittetsu close and I knew he was crying because I could hear him. I let a few tears slip, but I tried my best not to cry. "Ittetsu, never hurt yourself again. Please, do not hurt yourself. I love you so much and you deserve the world, Ittetsu." I said. "I will never do it again. I swear. But, I think maybe I should talk to someone or get some help." Ittetsu said, still crying. "That's okay. I know a good place you can go to talk to someone. I can call them after this trip." I said. "Okay. That sounds good and I promise I will never hurt myself again." Ittetsu said.

Ittetsu cuddled up next to me and gave me and hugged me. I rubbed his back and he quickly fell asleep. I guess when Ittetsu is sick, he likes to sleep. I could understand that though. He was leaning against me and I had my arms around him, so he wouldn't fall under the water. After a while, it was time for supper. "Wake up, cutie," I said lightly shaking him. He rubbed his eyes and looked confused. It was adorable. "You fell asleep. It is time for supper." I said. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist.

We quickly went to change and I picked him up again. Ittetsu put his head on my shoulder and I carried him to the cabin. I laid him on the couch and he grabbed my hand and tried to get me to cuddle him. "I have to get supper." I laughed. "Hurry." He said. I quickly got food and went back to the cabin. I sat next to Ittetsu and he cuddled up next to me. I took my hair down and left it fall over my face.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked. "I like your hair down a lot," Ittetsu said. He ran his fingers through my hair and giggled. "You are so adorable," I said laughing. After we finished eating, Ittetsu grabbed my arm and led me to our room. He laid down and looked up at me. "Cuddles?" He asked. He looked so cute and I know my face is super red. I laid down next to him and wrapped one of my arms around him. I put my other hand in his hair, playing with it.

We both fell asleep quickly. Ittetsu was still tired from being sick and I was exhausted from taking care of him. I didn't mind taking care of him. I would take care of him forever, but it could be exhausting some days. I loved him.