Day 5 of 7

"Good morning, love," Ittetsu said, softly. I sat up and hugged him. "Good morning, Kitten," I said. Running my fingers through his soft hair. "Kitten?" Ittetsu questioned. 'I thought it was a cute nickname for you because your soft and cute." I said laughing. Ittetsu’s face turned a dark shade of red. "I like it. By the way, what are we doing today?" Ittetsu asked, changing the subject. I kissed his cheek and grabbed my schedule.

"Everyone is having a picnic at the lake for lunch. Also, you can't change the subject. Your nicknames are love, kitten, cutie, and cinnamon roll." I announced. "Cinnamon roll?" Ittetsu questioned. "Shush, I just woke up and I am tired." I laughed. "I am too, but we have to go to breakfast," Ittetsu said. "Fine," I mumbled.

We quickly ate our food at breakfast and we went back to our room. I laid down on the couch and Ittetsu laid down in my lap. I put my hand in his hair and played with his hair a bit. "I love you, you are the best boyfriend anyone could ask for," Ittetsu said. I leaned down to kiss him. "I love you too," I said. After a while, I fell asleep with Ittetsu in my arms.

When I woke up he was gone. I checked and saw it was almost lunchtime, so I went to see if he was at the lake. "Help." I heard Tanaka yell. "Somebody please help. It's Ittetsu." Yamaguchi screamed. That got me going. I ran as fast as could to the lake. Ittetsu was in the lake struggling to come up for air. He was drowning and someone had to do something or he would die.

I jumped in the lake and went over to him in record speed. It didn't matter that my car keys, my wallet, and everything else I carry in my pockets were getting wet. It didn't matter how cold I was. All that mattered at this moment was saving my loved life. All I could repeat in my head was how much I needed him. I just needed him to be okay. I loved him and he loved me. He was in pain and I could not see him like that.

I lifted Ittetsu out of the water and carried him to shore, bridal style. I told the kids to back up and I carried Ittetsu to the dorm. "I'm so cold." Ittetsu coughed. I laid him on the couch and covered him up and quickly grabbed dry clothes for him. I helped him out of his wet clothes and helped him put on the dry clothes and I also changed. I sat down next to the love of my life and held on to him, afraid that I would lose him if I let go.

"I am okay now. I probably have a small cold, but other than that, I will be fine." Ittetsu reassured. "No! You don't understand. I was so afraid to lose you. I need you Ittetsu. I need you in my life. You have become the most important person in my life. If you had died I don't what I would do. How did you even end up in the lake?" I said, crying by the time I was done. Ittetsu hugged me a little tighter and was also crying. "I'm sorry. I fell and didn't know which way was up. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to put you through that." Ittetsu said. "No. Don't apologize. This is not your fault. I am just glad that you are okay and safe." I said kissing Ittetsu softly.

After that, we heard a knock on the door. I opened it to find Hinata standing there. "I brought you and Takeda lunch. Here, take it." Hinata said, handing me a basket. "Thanks, kid. Also, Ittetsu will be fine." I said. I closed the door and sat down next to my love. "Ittetsu, Hinata brought us our lunch," I said. Ittetsu smiled and we both ate our food. After that, Ittetsu and I went to lay down in bed. I wrapped my arms around Ittetsu and held him close, especially after what happened today.

I placed small kisses on Ittetsu’s face and neck. He grabbed my face and roughly kissed me. I smiled and we proceeded to kiss a lot more. After about an hour, Ittetsu and I were both laying in bed again and having random conversations. "Ishimaru is the best danganronpa character," Ittetsu whined. "No. It's Mondo." I replied. "Ishimondo." He said smirking. I laughed at him and proceeded to eat my buttered rolls from earlier that I didn't eat before.

After a while, we went to dinner, grabbed our food, and left. Ittetsu was not ready to talk about what happened. We ate our food in the cabin and talked the whole rest of the night.

When it was time to sleep, Ittetsu laid down next to me and we cuddled like we usually do. It was perfect. Just, laying next to him like this. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. I kissed his forehead and went to sleep with him. I would never let the love of my life go again.