Chapter 3 Texts

After Sam left we started to go shopping to get an outfit for when we see O2l. When we were done I had a teal crop top with a bow with white shorts and white converse. We went to my house because they wanted to try on some of my clothes to see if they liked something better than what they got. While we were having a mini fashion show, I got a text from Sam.

From ❤️Sammy da bae❤️

"Hey beautiful😘"

To: ❤️Sammy sa bae❤️

"hey qt😘 whats up?"

After that he didnt answer me and I thought he was mad at me for some reason. I decided to call him, I told Kiera and Elise and they told me to put it on speaker.

Sam: "Hey is something wrong?"

Me: "No is something wrong with you?"

Sam: "No but I have to ask you something...."

Me: "Ok whats up?"

Sam: "If Im on speaker take me off"

I did what he asked and walked out of the room. I said "Ok what's up?"

Sam: "I really want to get to know you better do you want to go on a date or just go on a walk?"

Me: (trying not to freak out) "S-sure"

Sam: "Ok tomorrow ok?"

Me: "Thats fine I'll text you later"

Sam: "Ok bye beautiful"

I blushed "Bye qt" I said

I walked back into the room and they started shouting a bunch of questions in my face. We all sat down on my bed and I told they everything. They started to scream and said "We need to help you pick out an outfit!" We went to my closet and picked out a light blue and white sun dress with tan sandals. After we went down stairs and looked for some food. We couldnt find anything so we decided to go out. We took our penny boards and went to Dunkin Donuts. (Yes Dunkin Donuts for dinner don't judge) As we walked in there was a HUGE line, so we went to McDonalds and grab something there. We all wanted to go to the beach, so we went to the beach and ate there. After we were done eating we walked down to the water and Elise said, "Lets do a photoshoot!" We all agreeded and when I was posing for a picture I felt hands grab my waist. I turned around and threw his hands off me and told Kiera and Elise we should go. With that we took our penny boards and left.

AN: Who was that? Does Jillian have and enemy?

Dont forget to comment Jillian and Sam ship names!

~Jillian✌️