Chapter 7 Someone

When I saw that Sam stalk me my heart stopped. I just can't believe soemone famous stalks my instagram I mean I post anything good I dont think. But after I finally felt my heart beat again I started to get tired so I grabbed a blanket and curled up on the floor.

(Morning)

We all wake up but Nia. So we all decided to do a prank on her. We all huddled and picked a good one. So someone shout "NIA THERE'S A FIRE!" Everyone runs upstairs then Nia will follow. Someone will be on the other side of the wall and scare her. I screamed "NIA THERE IS A FIRE!" and she quickly got up and ran upstairs. Hannah was hiding the jumped out and scared Nia. Everyone started die laughing but Nia. She just sat there all mad. But after we calmed down I had to make breakfast since my parents were working. After breakfast I forgot that I didn't tell them that Sam was bring the rest of O2l and that they could come on the "date" with us. After I told they all started freaking out and ran up to my room to get ready. I followed up behind them and grabbed my black crop top with and elephant on it with a white skirt. But first I took a shower. As I got out of the shower I wrap myslef in a towel and walk out to get me clothes. I stop to see all my clothes getting thrown out of my closet. I guess Abby and Hannah needed something to wear so they looked threw my closet. I honestly really didnt care. I grabbed my clothes and walked back into the bathroom. I got changed and blowed dried my hair then straightened it. When I walked out everyone was doing their makeup and hair. I didn't know where we were meeting them up so I texted Sam. It looked like he had already texted me like 20 times.

To: ❤️Sammy da bae❤️

"Hey I'm sorry my phone was upstairs charging but where r we meeting up?"

From: ❤️Sammy da bae❤️

"Hey um I was thinking near the frozen yogurt place near the beach."

To: ❤️Sammy da bae❤️

"Ya that's fine I gtg finish getting ready see u soon!"

From: ❤️Sammy da ba❤️

"Ok bye"

Since it was 11:27 I decided to go laptop and to look for new clothes. When I saw this party shirt I thought of a great idea for when my parents are gone....PARTY! But on like 12 people. After I was done looking it looked like they were done with their makeup ans stuff. I got up and went to my closet and found a bandana that I thought would look good with my outfit so I went into the bathroom to put in on. As I started to put it on I heard my phone go off. I ran to my nightstand where my phone was to see who it was. It was John. I just ignored him, but he kept texting me. When we got the frozen yofurt place I was gonna tell Sam about him. I don't know why I just think he should know.

(In the car)

Ok so everyone was so excited no one could stop moving. As we arrived I parked my car and when I saw O2l I ran over and gave Sam a hug. When we were hugging I heard someone take a picture. I get out of Sam's arms and walk over to Trevor. I look at his phone and ask him to send me that. Then I gave him my number and hugged him. I saw that Jc was on his phone and so was Nia. I walked over to Jc and hugged him. I asked him who he was texting and she said this girl named Nia. I grabbed him arm and walked him over to Nia. I said "Nia meet Justin or Jc, Jc meet Nia. When I walked away they started talking ALOT. After I met everyone we started walking around and going into shops. We then started to walk on the beach and I thought it was a perfect time to do the dare. I interlocked Sam and I's hands. He looked down at me and smiled. I pulled him back to let everyone pass us. I whispered "I got dared to wrap my legs around you and kiss you" I could see him smile. I saw that Kian saw us talking so he slowed down and took out his phone. I jumped onto Sam and connected our lips. When our lips touched I felt sparks go through my body. I knew Sam was the one. But I dont know if Sam feels the same. I hear everyone started to laugh so we both look at them. I got off Sam and we walked over to them. I walk up to Nia "I did it" I said as we both started to laugh.

AN:

Hey guys! Im gonna try to start doing double updates.

Dont forget ship names

~ Jillian✌️