Chapter 6 Surprise

(Abby's POV)

Around during the middle of the movie, Jillian started to fall asleep on me. She looked so cute with her head on my shoulder and her feet on Nia's lap. After the movie everyone fell asleep but me. I was hungry so I went up stairs to get something to eat. On my way upstairs I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It was 1:47 A.M. I quickly grab something to eat. I got a bag of chips and started to head back downstairs, until I heard a knock on the door. My heart stopped. I ran downstairs and woke everyone up. They all came upstairs with me to see who it was. Jillian went up stairs to wake her parents. We all huddled together. Everyone was shaking. As Jillian came running downstairs with her parents her dad went up to the door and opened it slowly. We all went behind him and peeked around the door. When everyone saw it everyone started breathing again. Jillian walked out and grabbed the flowers.

(Jillian's POV)

I woke to Abby shaking me as hard as she could yelling "THERE IS SOMEONE OUTSIDE! THERE IS SOMEONE OUTSIDE!" I quickly got up and ran to my parents room. I woke them up and my dad went running downstairs. He slowly up the door to see a large bouquet of flowers. I went out and picked the up I walked back inside and put them on the table. My parents went back upstairs and back to bed. I looked around inside the flowers to see if there was a note or anything. I found a note rolled up inside a flower.

Note said:

I'm so sorry about how I had to miss the date today

I can't wait for tomorrow!

~ Sammy

I started to blush and of course eveyone was like "oooooooooo, someone likes who!"

I decided to text thank him for the flowers, so I grabbed my for and texted Sam.

To: ❤️Sammy da bae❤️

Thank you for the flowers😘😊

Not long after he responded.

From: ❤️Sammy da bae❤️

"Your welcome beautiful😘! Hey is it ok if I bring the rest of O2l to the "date"?

To: ❤️Sammy da bae❤️

"DUHHH! Is it ok if I bring My friends with me?"

From: ❤️Sammy da bae❤️

"Ya that's fine. Hey I gtg I can't wait to see you tomorrow😚."

To: ❤️Sammy da bae❤️

"Ok can't wait to meet all you guys tomorrow☺️! Bye"

After that we all went back downstairs and since no one could go back to bed we decided to play truth or dare. Nia went first.

(Nia's POV)

We all couldn't go back to bed so we decided to play truth or dare. I went first and chose Jillian. I asked her "truth or dare?" She got a neverous look on her face. "dare" she said. I thought for a secong than a good one came to me. I told everyone to quiet down and I said "Tomorrow you have to hug sam with your legs around and him and kiss him on the LIPS" Everyone started laughing. You could see that Jillian was nervous but then again she wanted it to happen. She sat there with shock then finally said "Hannah truth or dare?"

(Hannah's POV)

Everyone was laughing then Jillian said "Hannah truth or dare?" I said truth cause I didn't want to do anything stupid or weird like Jillian. She said "Ok umm have you ever had a REAL boyfriend?" I felt really embarassed because I still didn't tell them I was dating someone. "Um about that... I been dating someone for the past 4 months.." They all just sat there shocked. I could just feel my face turning red. Then Elise said "Well who is it?" After I showed them a picture of him everyone just started to look at O2l pictures, then Abby says "Guys have you seen this app where you can see who stalks your instagram?" Everyone gathered around and Jillian shouts "OO I want to see who stalks me!" Abby handed her, her phone to log in. After she logged in she tapped on "stalkers" and scrowled do and dropped her phone to seeing someones name on there.

AN:

Hey guys!

Thanks for 500 reads! Keep reading and voting!

Don't forget ship names for Jillian and Sam

~Jillian✌️