Chapter 2

*** Zacky's P.O.V.***

this morning I got a call from Larry. He asked me to go with him to check out a local band. So now we're driving to Santa Barbara to see a band called Unchained Madness, " Well they do have a cool name. don't you think ?" I said while looking at Larry who was driving. " Yeah they do. I'v listened to a couple of songs and those songs sounded pretty awesome"

" We will just have to see how they perform live cause that is totally different from just jamming at home" I said while thinking back to the days that we just started. God how little did we know about everything that was going to happen. Things where going great for us now but we had some major step backs as well. Like the death of Jimmy. Men I still miss that goofy, out of his mind dude. He could lift up your spirit like no one else. I'm glad we found Arin though, He is a great kid and very talented.

We arrived at Observatory and walked inside. We had 20 minutes before the show started , so we looked for a spot where we could stand. We found a good one at the right side of the stage. "Do you know what's up with Brian lately ? He seems really quiet " Larry asked out of the blue.

He was right about Brian. He acted really strange lately. I sighted " Well I think it's just the shit that has been going on between him and Michelle. She gave him a really hard time these past few weeks".

Larry nodded " I know its hard for him, But I'm afraid that it is going to wear him down" He said and I could hear the concern in his voice. I run my hands through my hear. " He is a thug guy. I think he will be fine."

***Danica's P.O.V.***

"That was freaking awesome!!" Natalie squealed. We just finished our show and we were walking to the backstage area. " I know there is nothing else that gives me a bigger rush" I said with fiery red cheeks from all the excitement. There really was nothing I would rather do than just rocking out on stage. I still felt the adrenaline running through my veins.

"Great job you guys, it was freaking amazing!" Luke said as he puts his arms around our shoulders. "You were totally badass as well Luke! " I said with a huge smile on my face.

I walked to my dressing room to take a shower and change my outfit because I was still sweaty from the concert. When I was just about to take of my shirt , I heard someone knock on the door. When I opened the door I saw Dean standing there. He was still a bit sweaty from the concert but he looked damn fine in his tight black shirt and jeans. God why was he so attractive?!

"Hey can I come in?" He asked while he looked straight into my eyes. I could see he was struggling to find the right words. "Sure you can" I said while I open the door a little further. Dean walked inside and sat down on the couch. I sat down next to him and we just sat there without saying anything.

"I thought about what you said earlier today and I still don't understand it. I thought tings where going great". Dean finely said after what seemed like forever. He was playing with my hair but I gently pushed his hand away. I didn't want to give him mixed signals or anything.

" You know Dean that is the problem. I'ts the fact that you are perfectly fine with the way things are. But I can not be in a relationship with you if we don't want the same things". I said while getting up to get a drink.

What the hell is that supposed to mean ? You think I don't love you? You think I don't care about you ?" Dean said with anger in his voice as he followed me through the room with his eyes. It made me feel uncomfortable.

" No that's not it. I know that you care about me. But I also know you are not ready to commit and I have told you over and over again that I do want a real relationship. I just can't have that with you" I said as calm as I could cause I started to feel really irritated. Dean really acted like a child.