Chapter 1

***Danica's P.O.V.***

" You guys where great! Keep it up! " I said to my fellow bandmades. We where a semi professional metal band called Unchained Madness and we are practicing in a soundproof room from a local record label. I was putting my guitar away cause we just finished practicing.

" WE WHERE ON FIRE! " My best friend screamed happily while waving her drumsticks in the air. Which made me laugh. I'v know her all my life and this goofball is everything to me.

" Anybody up for a drink ?" Dean our lead singer asked. He has always been the party starter of the group.

"Do you think thats a good idea ? We do have a gig tomorrow". I said because we had a gig at a venue called Observatory in Santa Barbara and I didn't want to screw it up.

"Aah come on! Luke is coming too. Pleasee.." Natalie plead with puppy dog eyes. Luke walked towards us and put his hand on Natalie's shoulder. "Yeah just two beers I swear" He said smiling.

I sighed, knowing it was useless to go up against them. " Ok but just two and we have to be on time tomorrow to practice" I said seriously . I hated to be the serious one but I had to do it. This band ment a lot to me and I was very determined to make the best out of it.

"Fuck yeah! " My best friend yelled while hugging me really hard. Making the others laugh. " Come on let's have those beers" I said laughingly.

We walked outside and even though it was nine in the evening, it was still warm outside. That's one of the things I loved about living in Cali. That and wearing shorts.

" You look beautiful today"I heard a voice behind me. When I turned around I looked into Dean's beautiful green eyes. He puts his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "I know where this is going" I chuckled. We had an on and off again relationship and now we where kind of friends with benefits for a while now.

" So can I stay at your place after we leave the bar ? " he asked with a smirk on his face. His smirk send shivers of lust through my body. " Yeah sure, but we have to get up pretty early so I'm not going to stay at the bar for long ".

" Sure thing babe, can't wait " Dean said with a wink. I couldn't help but smile. " Seriously you guys are still doing this ?". My best friend caught up with us and apparently heard our conversation. I sighed " Yes, we are. I still don't get why you would have a problem with that". Natalie threw her arm in the air in frustration. " You both freaking now that it's never going to work out. How many prove do you need befor you two get that?"

" I know Nath but it's just lust at this point, nothing more. You know that too" . I said while I hooked my arm with hers. She looked at me and sighted " Yes I know, but I just hope that you guys dont doe anything stupid. Cause this band and our friendship means a lot to me."

We arrived at the bar. As soon as we came in Dean walked to the bar to order the beers. Nathalie and I found a spot where we could sit. So we sat down.

"I can't wait until tomorrow. I'm fucking ready to rock" Luke said while putting his devil horns in the sky. " So am I, it's going to be awesome" I said happily. Nothing made me happier than performing.

Dean was back with the drinks " You bet it's going to be totally awesome! " and we all cheered to that.

***Brian's P.O.V. ***

" Oke guys we need to find a support act for your tour " Larry our tour manager said. We where sitting in the meeting room to talk about our upcoming tour.

"You know, I think it would be nice to ask a band from around here to tour with us" Arin suggested. He was our newest member since our former drummer and best friend past away.