Chapter 1

When I woke up and stretched to get the sleepiness out of me. I got dressed and do my morning routine. I wore a f/c hoodie, black jeans, and a mask on the side of my head. I was an Youtuber and a mod.

My friend Berry, Proxy, and Galaxy were playing. Trying to get the hacker out of the server like every day. I would normally help them. I sigh and walked to a bird cage.

I smile and let Gojiro out of his cage. He was a cockatiel. As I was about to open my door I get a discord notification. I looked at it and saw berry name.

🏳️‍🌈RainbowSwirl🏳️‍🌈
Hey y/n. We may need a little help. Proxy is trying to find the hacker in the server. Galaxy is looking for the hacker as well. We need you right now!

I groan about it. It's annoying to see this notification. I simply texted her

"look I'm busy right now. You know the command to get rid of the hacker. Now will you please leave me alone for an hour?"

I was seen by her. I guess I was a little harsh on her. I read the message again she only said "okay." I felt bad but ignore it.

I walked to the kitchen and didn't even notice that Gojiro was with my brother. I laugh at this. My brother yelled "y/n! Can you please tame your bird to not peck me!" I stop laughing and just said his name.

"Come here Gojiro." He flew to me and started to sing. 'Oh lord-' until I heard my brother say "hey how's your Minecraft server is going?" "Eh I don't know my friend just texted to help with the server." My brother nodded and went in his discord to text dream something.

I couldn't see because he doesn't want me to see stuff. Soon I was taken a picture from my brother. "OI! You can't just take a picture of me without my permission!" My brother smile and send it to someone.

I groan and soon Gojiro grabbed my brother's phone. I laugh and my brother ran after him. Soon he plop his phone onto my hand. I looked at his message and saw a message from someone.

I read it until my brother tackle me. "HEY! Wai-" I started laughing as much. "Nope! You can't see that!" He grab his phone and runs into his room.

I chuckle a little and walked to the kitchen. I got an apple and took a bite. It's been an hour now and I walked to my room. I began to turn on my pc and stuff. 'Okay let see what my friend want me to do today.' I didn't hesitate and just clicked on discord.

I join my friend's group chat and we got to play and get rid of hacker. Soon George barge into the room and said "Y/N! We are going to meet my two friends I been talking about!"'I face slam myself and simply say "alright."

He looked to see what I'm doing. I roll my eyes and kept playing Minecraft. I didn't bother what he's going to do. My brother runs to his room again. Now he's back again.

"Hey lil bro! Is it okay if we play in your server?" I looked at him confused. "Why not play your server?" "We'll about that.... someone destroy the land and hacked everything."

"Fine. You have the command on my server. If you want you can have my private server." I got up from my computer and was push back down. "You are playing with us!" My brother said. I sigh and nodded.