Chapter 12 - ¿Last Chapter?

The day was it. I got up and got dress as I walked to do my normal routine. I got my car keys as I seen my brother still asleep. It was 5 in the morning.

I made my way to the car as I starts up. I made my way to the airport. I got off the car as I went to the airport. Just waiting until I see Dream and Sapnap chatting.

Sapnap soon spotted me than Dream follow him. Dream than saw me as he ran up to me.

Sapnap: so where is George?

You: oh he's asleep since I know him he won't get up until 7 or 8 in the morning.

Sapnap: really?

You: yeah anyways let's go.

We walked to my car as that place their luggage in the back of the car. I drove them to a place that is open to get them something to eat.

We found one and order them. After we got their food we went home. I open the door to revealed a bird flying to me. I realized who it was as they landed on me.

My brother walked out of his room. He was mad a little.

George: y/n... why did your bird interrupt me from sleep.

You: well it's not my problem. I was picking up Dream and Sapnap off of their airport since they arrived.

George: hold up- they are here?!

You: yes how many time I have to tell you. You all plan this which I didn't know.

I chuckle a little as George ran off to get ready.

You: you know you can still get more rest before we head ou-

George: I know that!

I sigh as I made my way to my room. Dream and Sapnap were on the couch. I went to discord to check on something. I looked at the server where we all are.

The only people who are active are Proxy and Berry. Tommy, CaptainPuffy, Ranboo, and Claire are all offline. I decided to go live since I was bored.

Everyone got a notification that said.

U/N went live!
________________
An Early Stream since when?!

I waited until it was time. I began to say hello to my chat as I announce the winner since it was a short giveaway. People began to say congratulations to the person who won.

I went on the smp as I see Berry building. Proxy just being herself. I began to build and do a small little lore.

After the lord was done. I left the smp as chat began to spam some games to play. The most highly requested was Friday Night Funkin. I typed it as I clicked on the second link.

I quickly changed the Category from Minecraft to Friday Night Funkin. I only have 15.7k people who are watching me. The stream went on for 4 hours and 7 minutes. I ended my stream as I stretched.

I walked to the kitchen as I made breakfast for George, Dream, Sapnap, and I. It was pancakes and the side egg/bacon.

*you can choose between egg or bacon or both*

My bird flew to George as he scream George names. Which made all of us except for George laugh. I wasn't expecting my bird to do that.

Once I was finishing up breakfast we all ate and left to the mall. George wanted to go live so he did. He told the chat Sapnap, Dream, and I were there. The whole chat began to freak out.

They freaked out that Dream was there. Sapnap and George just laugh while Dream and I chuckle a little. We had a fun day until it was sunset.

We all parked at a hill. We all watched as the sunsets. It was pretty. Dream ask me if we can go somewhere private which I agree on.

We walked somewhere private as he began to say these words.

Dream: y/n....I have a confession to make...

You: yeah?

Dream: I like- no wait I love you!

To my surprise Dream actual said it. I thought I was going to be the one to say it.

Dream: I was wondering if you want to be my boyfriend....

I looked at him as he was nervous of rejection. I thought for a minute before I kiss his cheek.

You: of course I'll be your boyfriend

I saw his smile as we stayed silent before the sun went to moon......

!THE END!

Words: 823
Publish: July 13, 2021
Time: 3:12 PM
Pages: 7
————————
Author: YOU BETTER BELIEVE ITS THE END! 🤣. It's been fun making this book! You can image how it went in the future. I'll probably add bloopers to it cause why not :3
Anyways it's short now! Hope you enjoy this book! I lost some sleeping a while back- first time posting in the afternoon-
Anyways I'll leave now!
Bye Lil Chihuahua Friends! 💕