Chapter 6

The Next Day

When I woke up. I forgot that I wasn't in my room. I sigh and got up. I stretched a little and went to the bathroom.

I put on a f/c shirt and black jeans. I walked back to my room and saw my mask. I thought of something. I picked it up and took a closer look at it.

I saw it had a little writing on it. I looked at it only to see it said "we will be there for each other" on it.

I smile a little. I remember when my brother wrote that when I had 3.6k subs. He would always tell me those words. I sigh and place it down.

I grabbed my phone and turn it on. I saw some few pictures which didn't bother me. Soon the door burst open and saw my brother. I didn't know what happen but he dragged me out of my room.

I saw the horror in his eyes. I was a little nervous at first. When my brother points at a drink. I soon found it funny.

George: BROTHER THIS IS NOT TEA! THIS IS DANGEROUS FOR US. WHAT TYPE OF TEA HAS A BOTTLE?! I CANT TAKE IT GET THAT AWAY FROM ME! IM AN EXPERT AT TEA BUT THIS IS GROS-

I burst into laughter. Soon Sapnap joins the laughing. George yelling only made it worst for us. Soon enough I calm down and told him.

You: George I know it's not tea in all but you know we are in America right? They don't have things that we do in England.

Sapnap: I don't know what you have in England while we don't so yeah. It's going to be different.

George: BROTHER HOW CAN YOU BE CALM ABOUT THIS?!

You: really? Ohhhh I forgot- I been to the USA before. Soo I freaked out like you but I got used to it.

George began to argue against it. I rolled my eyes and just walked away. Sapnap went back to his room. George was still following me and tried to argue again.

You: okay okay! Fine you won stop yelling

George: that's what I thought

I rolled my eyes and just stayed in the living room. About a few minutes Dream walked in. It didn't bother me I just chill. I saw George was about to sleep so I let him.

I just watch one of my childhood show. Which is The Amazing World Of Gumball.

*IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS DORA WELL YOUR WRONG 🤣*

I only saw Dream walked next to the couch to only sit next to me. My face began to blush a little. Which was worst because my brother was sleeping.

I kept myself calm. My thoughts went everywhere. I tried by best to keep my mind not to focus on Dream.

I looked at the tv to keep it busy. Soon I saw my brother started to wake up. When he woke up. He looked at me and got up to stretch. George and I went to my room to discuss something.

He looked at me and I got little nervous at first. He spoke.

George: I know your secret...

I was shock at first. I realized I have other secrets to their is no way he knows. There is only two secret that I don't want him to know.

I looked at him and spoke.

You: are you going to tell me what secret it is?...

My brother got up and spoke.

George: by any chance you are gay/pansexual/bisexual?

*sorry if your not any of these or still questioning ;-;*