Chapter 8

The Next Day....

When I woke up. I looked around and see that it was 7:00 in the morning. I think for a moment.

Your thoughts: wait why am I up this earlier?

I yawn and grab my phone. I typed my password in and decided to go to Twitter to see what's been going on.

I see a lot of fan art of me and George being brother. It was all cute and I liked all of the fan art.

I exited out of the app and went to Instagram. I liked the fan art and message my friend.

You: hey bestie!

WolfieMix: huh? Oh hey! What's up?

You: we are gonna hang out
later afternoon :3

WolfieMix: yeeeeepppppeeeerr!

You: wait why are you up this early?

WolfieMix: welllll I stayed up late for a stream and I ended at 5 in the morning and can't fall asleep. Sooo I'm here up and now Ima about to head to bed to sleep at least 3 hours I think.

You: PROXY WHYYY?!
Don't make yourself stay up this late ;^;

WolfieMix: I- fine meanie >:(
I won't stay up late anymore-
———————

I laugh at this statement and said goodnight night or morning to her. I sigh and tried to message Berry to see if she is up.

You: hey Berry.

Rainbowswirl: hm? Y/n why are you texting me IN THE GOD DANG MORNING?!

You: I'm bored and Proxy is sleeping.

Berry and I texted for a while. After that we began to leave since she has to get ready for the day and I need to wake up George or known as Gogy.

As I exit out of the app. I began to get up. It was now 8:00 am. I stretch and do my morning routine. After that I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen.

I looked around and I see that Sapnap is up. He was just chilling at the living room. He was watching f/a/s.

F/a/s means Favorite Anime Show :3

I walked over and said

You: oooo this anime is cool

Sapnap: oh. I just started watching it and it's getting good.

I smile and we talk about different type of anime. A few minutes later Dream walked in and saw me and Sapnap talking about things.

I didn't notice him first. A couple of minutes later I was about to go to the kitchen and saw Dream was cooking.

I decided to help out. So I ask.

You: hey Dream/Clay do you need help?

Dream: hm? Uhh sure.

I walked to the kitchen and help out. A couple of minutes we finished it. It was breakfast related. I decided to wake up my brother.

As I walked into his room and see him still asleep. I walked up to him and spoke.

You: Gogy wake up.

I see that he didn't heard me so I did it again.

You: Gogy wake up~

No respond

You: Gogy wake up! Before Dream will kiss you.

I see him shoot up and wake up intently. I giggle a little. I can see he was blushing a little.

You: well dang you really want a kiss from Dream dont you?

George: I- wait what?!

I laugh and walked out of the room. I just left George in a blushing mess.
—————————

After breakfast we talk talk for a while and soon it was in the afternoon. I see a text message from my friend saying they were here.

I said my goodbye to my brother and his friends and left. I got into her car and we decided to catch up.
——————————

TO BE CONTINUE...

Words:
Pages: 6
Time publish: 2:02 pm
Publish time: 2:07 pm
Date: March 20, 2021
Updated/Edit: none

:)

Sorry for the short chapter ;-;
I got a little time to do this chapter soo here you go! Hope you enjoy this chapter! ^^

Okay I have now plan a chapter out and it's gonna be a good one :3
Soooo get ready for the chapter UwU
I may end up doing it or not depending on how busy I am. Soo wait patiently please.

Anyways see you all later! Bye lil Chihuahua Friends. 💕