❅| Hero [Nishinoya Yuu]

••¤('×[¤ - ¤]×´)¤••
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘: 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚
••¤('×[¤ - ¤]×´)¤••

"Noya-kun, do you know you're my hero?" The (H/C) girl asked, laying beside him while the light from the moon shines through the window.

The male turned to her, his orbs focusing on her face. "Why do you think I'm your hero?" He questioned her.

"Well..ever since highschool you're always there for me. Whenever those bullies tried to mess with me, you always came right on time." She replied to his question.

Hearing her answer made his heart race faster. He pulled his lover close to him, letting her hear the uncontrollable beating of his heart. "I would never let anyone hurt you.."

"And that's why you're a hero to me, Noya-kun!"

★彡 - 彡★

It's true..to her, he's always been her hero. The countless times he saved her from a lot of mean and cruel people made him a hero to her. That's why she loves him dearly. The same goes to him as he sees her as a precious being that should be protected no matter what.

It's such an honor for him to be called her hero..

If there's one memory he remembered the most, it's when he stopped a group of mean girls bullying his poor lover. At first he felt like he shouldn't get himself involved with her. But what changed his mind..?

He was running through the hallways, racing to get the last yakisoba pan (fried noodles bread). Oh, too late. The last one was sold to the girl who he doesn't want to get involved with.

"Don't you have anymore yakisoba pan!?"

"I'm sorry boy, that's the last one."

Oddly enough, the girl he doesn't want to get involved in tugged on his uniform with a smile. "If you want, I can share some of mine, Nishinoya-san." She spoke with a voice as gentle as the spring breeze.

Strange..how does she know his name..? And then it hits him. She's in the same class as him. He let out a hesitant smile before nodding to her offer. "S-sure..if you're okay."

He doesn't want to get involved with her, yet here he is. Sitting outside of the gym with her, sharing the yakisoba pan she bought. "Th-thank you, (L/N)-san.."

"Don't mention it, Nishinoya-san! I'm just glad I can share my food with someone for once.."

"You never had someone to share your food with..?" Nishinoya asked, nibbling on his share of the yakisoba pan.

(Y/N) shook her head. "Nope..I'm usually eating alone..if I'm not eating alone, then I'm probably somewhere..being beaten up.."

Nishinoya stayed silent for a bit. His mind was somewhere else as he continued to eat his yakisoba pan. A bruise that's on (Y/N) managed to stole the attention of Nishinoya. "But why..?" He asked without realizing what he had asked.

"Who knows..they call me ugly and stuff like that. I'm already used to it.." her voice was quiet yet it's still enough for Nishinoya to hear.