❅|Flight [Hinata Shouyo]

¤¸¸.•´¯'•¸¸.•..>> - <<..•.¸¸•´¯'•.¸¸¤
𝑇𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒: 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎'𝑠 𝐺𝐹, 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑠 𝒉𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙
¤¸¸.•´¯'•¸¸.•..>> - <<..•.¸¸•´¯'•.¸¸¤

"Hinata!" (Y/N) called out to him when she entered his hospital room.

"Uwahhh!!! (Y/N)!!!" The little tangerine shouted when he saw his beloved visiting him. Hinata squeezed her into a hug as soon as she was near his bed.

(Y/N) also squeezed him back. She ruffled his poofy hair and smiled. His energy made her smile; knowing damn well that he's not in a good condition. "How's the chemo..? Did it went well..?" She asked him.

Hinata nodded and gave her a warm smile. He held her tightly, craving for her warmth. He knew that being in the hospital sucks, but everytime he sees her it will always help him.

When they pulled away from each other, (Y/N) saw a volley ball in the corner of the room. She let out a soft giggle and ruffled the tangerine's head. "Did you try to practice inside again? You really should be careful, Hinata. You might break something."

Hinata gave a nod to her. "Being sick doesn't give me the excuse to not practice! Besides, I'm still aiming to be the ace."

"Well I'm sure you'll be the best ace around in no time!" (Y/N) said as she gave him another tight squeeze.

"You promise that I'll be able to play again and be the ace?" Hinata suddenly asked. His question has a tone of sadness, but (Y/N) quickly noticed it.

(Y/N) gave him a nod and gave small peck on the tangerine's forehead. "Yep!" She happily shouted.

Hinata smiled and held her hand to his chest. A slight red could be seen painted across his happy little face. "You're right...! I'll be able to fly again soon!"

Days turned into weeks, weeks truned into months, and months turned into a year. It was a winter day outside and snow's falling from the sky.

Hinata was looking out at the window from his bed when (Y/N) came to visit.

"HINATA!!! How's my tangerine doing?" (Y/N) shouted as she entered his room. She stopped walking to his bed when she saw him looking out at the window. At that moment, she knew that something is up. "H-Hinata? Is something wrong, tangerine?" She asked softly.

Hinata woke up from his thoughts when he heard (Y/N) asking him. "No, there's nothing wrong..Just thinking about stuff.."

(Y/N) landed her hand on his head with a concerned look on her face. "What are you thinking about..? Y-you can tell me.."

"I-It's nothing really. But I do have a favor to ask you." Hinata said as he took her hand that was on his head. He held her hand tightly and gave a sad looking smile to her.

"What is it, Hina-" (Y/N) said before Hinata pushed a finger to her lips to silenced her.

"First of all, didn't I tell you to call me Shouyo already??" He said as he pouted.

"Th-then, Shouyo. What do you want me to do..?" (Y/N) asked as she tilted her head.

"Will you stay with me for tonight? It's been so lonely these days..I need someone to accompany me.."

(Y/N) smiled and nodded. "Sure! Anything for my tangerine!"

With that, (Y/N) spend the rest of the day with Hinata chatting with him and told him what has been going on. By the time night time falls, (Y/N) was getting tired and her eyes were drowsy. Hinata suggested her to lay her head on his lap, and so she did. She slowly fell asleep with his lap as her pillow. To her, she felt in peace with him by her side.

Hinata who was watching her sleep brushed her hair while a sad smile covered his face. Soon tears start flowing from his eyes as little sobs could be heard. "I'm sorry. I'll be leaving you soon..please be happy with your life, angel.." he said before giving her a gentle and passionate kiss on her lips.

Morning soon came and the light shining through the window made (Y/N) open an eye. She saw Hinata's face with his eyes closed. She smiled and poked his face. "Morning, tangerine!" She shouted.

But there was no respond from him. She kept poking his face to make sure he's not playing. "Hinata..? Hey..don't play with me.."

She put her ear to his chest and widened her eyes. His heartbeat wasn't there..he's not breathing at all..

She held his now peaceful cheek and gave a sad smile. Tears starts running as she gave him one last kiss on his forehead. "Fly high, tangerine..please have a safe flight to heaven.." she whispered before she screamed at the top of her lungs. She's in pain not only because he's gone, but it's also because she broke her promise with him that he'll fly again on the orange court.

(A/N)
Hello~ I'm just compiling the angst stories I've made in tiktok
The wattpad versions of my angst stories will have more words obviously.