❅|A Promise [Kageyama Tobio]

¤¸¸.•´¯'•¸¸.•..>> - <<..•.¸¸•´¯'•.¸¸¤
𝑇𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤: 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝐾𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑚𝑎'𝑠 𝐺𝐹 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝒉𝑜𝑜𝑙, 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝐾𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑦𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦
¤¸¸.•´¯'•¸¸.•..>> - <<..•.¸¸•´¯'•.¸¸¤

"What do you want to do after practice?" The tall, dark haired boy suddenly asked with a milk carton in his hand.

"Hmm I don't know..we've been to many places by now..it's hard to pick a place to have our date" the (h/c) haired girl answered her boyfriend.

"I was thinking of going to the family grave and pray for my grandfather..." the boy said as he put one hand inside his pocket.

"Then we should, Tobio-kun! It's been a while since we last went there."

The tall, dark haired boy nodded and landed his hand on top of (Y/N)'s head. "Mm..I agree..how long exactly have you been with me for..?"

(Y/N) tilt her head and hummed. "It's been so long that I forgot, hehe~"

To Karasuno's priced setter, Kageyama Tobio, one of their managers, (L/N) (Y/N), is everything to him. They've been dating since they were in Kitagawa First and throughout the years (Y/N) knows the pain and struggles he went through.

Kageyama suddenly grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight. "A-And I want our r-relationship to last for a very long time!" He shouted as his eyes glimmered with happiness.

"Hehe~ of course I'll stay with you for a long time, Tobio-kun! That's a promise!" (Y/N) said and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Little did she know that she'll soon break that promise.

It was just a normal day and (Y/N) was at home. She suddenly felt her chest hurting and called her parents, but soon would faint due to the immense pain she's experiencing.

She woke up to the sound of doctors talking to her parents inside of a hospital room. Her parents sighed in relief when she finally woke up.

"Honey! Are you alright!?" Her mom shouted.

"What happened to me...?" (Y/N) asked when she saw the looks on her parents' face. Their faces says that everything's not okay. Her mom took a deep breath, preparing to give her the news.

"Dear..your heart is...you're experiencing some problems with it.." her mom finally said.

"O-Oh.." (Y/N) sighed. She stayed silent trying to accept her condition.

"Shouldn't you tell Kageyama-kun about this..?"

"N-No! He can't know about this! I promised that I'll be with him for a long time! I can't let him worry..especially when.." (Y/N)'s voice trailed off as she look down at her hands. Tears suddenly ran across her cheeks when thoughts of Kageyama being alone crossed her mind. He already lost his grandfather.. and what if he lose her next..? How would he feel when everything he cherished was taken away from him..?