Snack Run

Artwork by @ shawtykags on Twitter <3
1146 words
~*.•♥• .*~

You were currently walking to school tiredly, rubbing your eyes. You were a bit early so you took your time. You had your earphones plugged in, blasting music as you walk down the sidewalk.

*y/ns pov*

While walking down the sidewalk I felt a presence next to me. I looked up only to be met with a particular pair of fox-like eyes.

"Hi Rin" I greeted him after taking out my earphones.

"Hey doll face" he greeted back, not too phased that you used his first name. We both walked the rest of the school way in a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's presence. These type of morning were some of your favourites.

We arrived at the school's gate and Suna asked me if I wanted to come to his practice match this afternoon. I happily accepted and we went our separate ways.

~*.•♥• .*~

*timeskip to after school*

*Author-chan's pov*

After class you went to the gym where the practice game was held. The inarizaki boys were still warming up so you sat on the bleachers and looked down.

Your eyes scanned the sports hall, searching for the one particular boy. Your eyes stopped at the familiar face of the brunette, making eye contact with him for a while. You guys both give each other a small wave before the whistle was blown by the coach. After the team talk they got into positions and the match started.

~*.•♥• .*~

You were impressed by Suna. The way he could read people's actions and block the ball perfectly was honestly amazing. Your eyes carefully followed all of his movements, trying to figure out what he was thinking while doing them.

Throughout the match you guys would make small eye contact, it was pretty cute to be honest.

When there was a small break, you quickly went down to the team. You helped them fill up their water bottles and hand out towels. You knew that you were getting death stares from the fan girls, but you didn't mind.

"You know y/n, maybe you should become our manager" Suna said before getting back on the court.

You honestly got a little flustered from their request but you just shook it off. You basically knew nothing about volleyball, why would you become the manager?

*timeskip to after the game*

They ended up winning the practice game successfully, like always. You met up with Suna at the gym door and you both started walking out of school.

"Good job on your match today" you smiled. He thanked you in return and gave your head a pat.

"Come one Doll, I'll walk you home" he said and put his arm around your shoulder. He walked you all the way to your doorstep. It was small gestures like these that got you falling fir him more and more. You both don't live too far away from school or each other, so it was not a far journey.

He placed his hand on your cheek and gave you a gentle kiss on the forehead, "bye byee y/n"

"Cyaaa sunaaa" you said and walked inside.

~*.•♥• .*~

*time skip to about 12:30am*

You were currently laying in your bed, wearing some booty shorts and a hoodie, just scrolling through tik tok and about to fall asleep.