Chapter 15

I knew my wolf couldn't run. She was becoming exhausted from the run, and she could hear them getting closer. No pack would help us, as this was a safe zone.

My wolf turned quickly, and was met with red, raw eyes. 'Geez, they must be angry.' I thought to myself, seeing the two wolves in front of me begin to shake with rage.

These days most rogues are fine, an just don't want to be in a pack. But I could tell these rogues were almost completely volatile.

My wolf could hear their low growls of warning to back off, but her pride and confidence kept her rooted to the spot.

The wolf on the left made its way forward, jaws snapping, and frothing at the mouth. My wolf got ready to defend herself as I kept looking for help.

It leaped.

My wolf dashed to the side quickly, te rogues's slow reflexes letting it drop to the found with a loud thump. It was even angrier than before, and charged right at my wolf.

She went straight for it and bit its muzzle hard.

It was an unexpected move, and the rogue have a loud howl. It bared its teeth, and my wolf could see its eyes turn red. The pure rage radiating off its fur was overwhelming and my wolf began to get aggravated.

I could feel a familiar red haze take over her form and I began to panic inside. I was losing control of my wolf, I could feel her wild side take over completely and my words to her were lost.

I shouted for her to listen but she had become feral, her power was building up to a peak, when she would let loose.

The rogues didn't notice her change in character, but inside I was pleading they might, as when she was like this I knew they wouldn't have quick deaths.

They began to circle my wolf, drawing ever closer as I felt her reach the point where adrenaline began to pump viciously through her veins.

They did the worst thing possible, and they ran.

I felt myself slip from consciousness as I used all my remaining power to gain control. She neared the first wolf, her powerful paws pounded on the soft dirt.

The wolf stupidly turned, and she pounced. As a predator with her prey she cut the throat with her claws, but in her haste she didn't see that the life wasn't drained completely. Maybe that was what she wanted.

I felt sick as she tore the stomach open and pushed down. I heard a continuous howl of pure torture. I cringed inside of her crying silently for her to stop.

As the howl began to slow I saw her strike her paw across the rogue's throat. Its head rolled off, as I felt disgusted with what she'd done.

Her paws and muzzle were drenched in blood, but she wasn't done. She pounded away to find the other wolf.

She ran through a path and reached a clearing where it stood. She got ready to fight and I saw the other wolves appear out of the trees, other rogues defending their kind.

I felt myself loose all my power as she took it to fight the other wolves. Five, there were only five wolves to fight together.

Sh growled, a warning for them to back off. I could see they stood their ground. Unmoving, they stood protecting the rogue wolf who had challenged her earlier.

She got ready to fight again, swiping for the first wolf. But she stopped. I thanked The Lord as I felt her give me some power back.

I quickly changed to stop her fighting, and saw Finn in front of me. Protecting the small wolf I was about the attack.

He bared his teeth and shifted. The anger on his face was clear, I could see him shaking as his wolf tried to take over.

'Mate' he growled.

**************

A/N

Goodness that was short!!!!! Sorry!!!!

A bit more action in this chappie.

Now you've seen her fighter side, what will Finn do

We'll find out next time.

Thanks for reading, enjoy, and please vote!

:D