•♤• Tsuchigomori •♤• Dance the night •♤•

•♤•

•♤• Dance the night  •♤•

•♤• Genre : Fluff , Supernatural reader •♤•

•♤• Warnings : None  •♤•

•♤•

There was one thing that everyone knew about the science teacher. He is full of secrets , he never told anyone about his life or anything about him making some students wonder and question about it. It was late afternoon , Yashiro walked down the stairs with Hanako trailing behind her as they were talking they heard soft music coming from the music club room. Curious , the two took a peak from the slightly opened door to the inside but no one was there. It was then a women in her late twenties opened the door ; startling the student and the ghost. 

" Yashiro ? What are you doing here ?" 

Taking a glance up , she saw beautiful radiant e/c eyes looking at her worriedly. Yashiro blushed and nodded her head making the h/c brunette smile ; giving a small chuckle in the process. The women patted the girls head and closed up the music room , walking away from the two. 

" Who was that?" 

Kou started as he walked towards them , Yashiro turned to his side and gave a small gasp in surprise. 

" She's Y/n-sensei , the music teacher of each school year here !! She's basically an angel sent from heaven !! She's so sweet , kind and basically everything nice in this world !! One time I told Aoi that I forgot my lunch , Y/n-sensei over heard and gave up her bento to mine!!" 

The female student started cupping both of her cheeks while swaying around ; thinking happily about her favorite music teacher. Kou and Hanako gave her a weird stare though Hanako shook it off and looked up seeing Y/n turning a corner , the two made eye contact. The h/c brunette slowly disappeared though the amber eyed ghost still had his stare up at her. An uneasy feeling yet something that says ' Familiarity ' was bottled up inside of him , somehow he knew about the female music teacher yet he couldn't seem to remember. 

The school bell ringed making the students go back to their classes. Yashiro got inside of the music room which was her first period of the afternoon classes , she saw some of her classmates and other students. Aoi waved at the teal haired girl as she walked towards her desk , the two talked and chatted for a bit until Aoi leaned up close to Yashiro making the female student wonder. 

" Have you heard of number eight ? The ball room waltz ? Rumor has it that every five pm here in this music room, you would hear the instruments playing and someone or something dances in the center of the room like a ballerina. They say that if you heard the instruments play it means that the person inside is dancing while they wore blue ballet shoes. Rumor also has it that if you see them dance throughout the beginning of the song to the end , they'll give you many blessings and one thing that you love the most. 

But there's a catch. It's difficult to see them dance inside the room because sometimes people would take a glimpse inside and then everything would stop. No music playing , no one dancing , something like that. So in short it's difficult to see them dance without them disappearing every now and then though it only happens at five pm. " 

Yashiro's eyes widened , she never knew about that rumor and was happy to know that number eight would grant the person watching with many blessings and a thing that they've always wanted. Y/n entered the room and greeted the children with a smile as she started their class.