[ ||| Aoi Akane ||| Music Box ||| ]

[ ||| ]

[ ||| ]  Music Box [ ||| ]

[ Genre : Fluff , Human Au ]

[ Inspired by : the little mermaid 3 , Ariel's beginning ] 

[ Warnings : Small Angst ] 

[|||]

Soft wind breeze made the tree's sway as a H/c brunette walked around the school , it was already pass school hours but the h/c brunette decided to stay and help some teachers. Tsuchigomori smiled at the sight of the h/c gal humming as she walked back to her English teacher to where she carried some of the papers and books but alas the smile turned to a frown when he remembered something.  

He knew it was wrong of him to look through her book but he couldn't help himself ; he took a peak on her future and felt his heart sank. After reading one chapter of her future , he took extra precautions and made up actions for the young gal when the day came. Looking at the clock , he waited and counted the minutes. The sunlight slowly shined down to an amber hue , Tsuchigomori waited and waited. 

" one.." 

[  R i n g  ] [  R i n g  ] 

Y/n glance down at her phone that was buzzing from her pockets , a familiar number was seen making her smile. As she held it up to her ear , she waited to hear her sweet mother's voice but a man spoke to it instead of the women she waited to hear. The gal felt her heart sank as her sight became blur. Everything came to a stop , Tsuchigomori sighed and held his hands in front of him. A slight tear dripped down from his eyes to the desk while the h/c student bend to her knee's , choking sobs and fighting back the tears that were ready to burst away. 

A coffin was set in front of her ; her mother's soft angelic face was resting while her hands were folded in front of her. Her long h/c hair was steady not flowing anymore as she wore a white floral evening dress. Y/n glance down at her mother's face one last time before they close her forever , she tuck back a strand of her hair and placed down a single flower. A flower her mother loved dearly. 

Lavender.. 

Lavender flowers are represented as purity , grace , devotion , serenity , silence and calmness. 

The things that she use to described her. 

Slowly the coffin was lowered down as rain drops dripped down while everyone who attended was now gone. Leaving the young girl to watch in sorrow , the feeling of her hair getting wet made her tears run down. A strand of her h/c hair was slowly vanishing replacing it with a gradient color of purple and silver until a hand was placed on top of her shoulders.

Glancing to the side , she saw Tsuchigomori looking at her softly. The teacher gripped on her arm trying to reassure her that it was going to be alright , Y/n choked on her sobs and turned to her father while gripping onto his lab coat making Tsuchigomori cover his mouth. 

He tried to prevent and change his wife's future but alas he couldn't  , now he has nothing left but a daughter he held dearly. 

[ Time skip ] 

" Where do you think your going ?"