Alice and Jasper fanfic

A/N: Renesmee is 11 and is stuck in a 17 year olds body. Jacob is 28 and still looks like the massive wolf he will be forever unless he can overcome the phasing. Alice is organizing their wedding.

Alice's POV

I skipped into my bedroom and saw my husband, Jasper, lounging on our bed with a book in his hands. I smiled at him and he nodded his golden hair falling into his yellow eyes. I frowned slightly and disappeared into our closet grabbing a couple bags. Why is Jasper reading that book again? You would think he would get bored of it, guess not. I sighed and walked out of our room, I'll ask Edward later. Right now I need to get Nessie fitted into her gown.

"Nessie?!" I called knowing she'll hear me. "Yes Aunt Ali?" my niece appeared from the kitchen. "Fitting time, come with me!" I ran out of the house at a slightly slower pace than normal so Renesmee could keep up.

We ran for a bit through the bright green forest. I reached mine and Jasper's meadow we discovered a couple years ago. Whenever we needed to satisfy our desires of each other we would come here and stay here for hours. But Jasper and I haven't visited together for months ever since Jacob proposed to Nessie.  Now that I think about it, Jasper hasn't said much to me since. I would normally spend the night hours sitting in front of my laptop ordering decorations, reading e-mails from guests, and ordering the dresses and suits. My mind was constantly blank because of Jacob and the pack's involvement, I had to use my sense of fashion and eye for colours to organise the whole thing. The colour scheme was baby pink and golden brown. Jacob finally caved after an hour of begging from Nessie to allow pink.

I laid Renesmee's dress on a boulder I shaped as a table. I have redesigned this whole meadow to look natural but still fit my fashion needs. There were a group of evergreens lined up as a sort of dressing room with flowered vines as a curtain weaved skilfully by Esme. There is a small stream to the far north of the meadow that acted as a sink and a mirror. The large meadow was thick with grass and wild flowers and surrounded by a thick layer of trees, not that anyone would want to interrupt Jasper and I. The only part of the meadow that wasn't pretty was the large space in the south-east corner. Known as the "passion corner", there the grass was ripped and shredded and all plants crushed. As I glanced at that spot, my favourite spot in the meadow, I saw the grass had grown in and some flowers have bloomed. Has it been that long? I asked myself.

I frowned and Renesmee came out of the "dressing room" wearing short shorts and a white tank top. I turned to her and smiled uncovering the dress. I slipped it over her head and the pink material settled on her hips. The dress was designed by none other than me. It had a heart shaped neckline with no sleeves and a corset style. The straps that I crisscrossed tightly down her back were gold. Her skirt was a lighter pink than that of the corset, it flared out slightly at the hips and swooped down with the grace of a mermaid skirt. She looked beautiful. I sat her down on a small rock next to the stream and lifted her bronze curls into my hands. I twisted her hair into a complex pile on her head. I let a couple curls hang loosely around her face. She turned to face me and I smiled, her hair was beautiful and you could really see her chocolate brown eyes. I handed her a pair of soft pink flats and she slipped them on.

We both stood and I clapped grinning. "You look gorgeous Nessie!" I squealed. Nessie blushed and smiled admiring the dress, "thank you, Aunt Ali." I hugged her gently and loosened the ties at the back. Renesmee slipped the dress off carefully and handed it to me. She ran back into the dressing room and changed back into her pink sweater and jeans. I put the dress back on its hanger and took the flats Nessie gave back to me.

We both raced home and I ran up into my room where Jasper was still in the same position with his book in his hands. I was gone for a little less than two hours, he's still reading? I walked in slowly and he didn't look up from his book as I disappeared into our closet. I hung up Nessie's dress and walked out.

I paused at the foot of our bed with my hands on my hips just looking at my husband. He continued staring at his book, I wasn't even sure if he was reading. I slid onto the bed and sat gently on his legs poking my head above the book. His eyes flicked up to look at me and I smiled grabbing his book and tossing it on the nightstand gently. I laid down on him sliding my hands under his blue plaid shirt. He wrapped his arms around me after a moment.

I shoved away the slight disappointment in his hesitation. I kissed his jaw and gently hooked my fingers under the first button to his shirt. Lifting and unbuttoning the first then second and working my way down. Jasper just laid there rubbing my back gently. I looked up at him frowning, my hands stopping before his last button. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked him quietly. He sighed and shook his head a small smile on his lips. My frown deepened and I stroked his cheek gently, "you've barely said two words to me in 3 days." "Alice, love, I'm fine. Go help Esme with Nessie's decorations." He kissed me gently on the forehead and reached for his book again.

I grabbed his arms and pinned them to the bed a small growl escaping between my lips. "Is this about my involvement in Nessie's wedding?" I asked softly. He sighed again and lifted his arms easily getting out of my hold and sliding me off of him. Swiftly buttoning up his shirt again my husband grabbed his book. I growled again and took his book dropping it carelessly on the floor. I pushed him onto the bed again and undid his shirt running my hands down his chest. Jasper closed his eyes giving into my feelings.

"What is bothering you?" I growled softly in his ear, my hands eagerly slipping his shirt off his shoulders. "Alice, I assure you nothing is bugging me. I'm sure Esme needs help" he held my face in his hands gently. I narrowed my eyes, "Esme can live without my help for an hour. I want to spend time with you, Jazzy." I pouted giving him my classic puppy dog eyes that have been working for 89 years. Jasper sighed and melted at my expression closing his eyes, "I'm distracting myself, thinking of stuff to do." I frowned slightly, "why?" I asked softly. "Because I'm allowing you to organise Renesmee's wedding" he shrugged. I looked down at my hands resting on his pale marble chest. He stroked my cheek and smiled slightly, "go help Esme. I'm fine. Do what makes you happy." I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the bed. "What are you doing?" Jasper asked confused. "Doing what makes me happy. Spending time with my husband."

I smiled slipping out of our window and landing softly on my feet. Jasper landed quietly beside me a huge smile on his face. We ran to our meadow and destroyed the new grass in our corner. I made adjustments to the amount of time I dedicated to Renesmee and Jacob's wedding and made more time to keeping the grass and flowers out of our "passion corner".