Part 18: Lies and Betrayal

Blood rushed through his body, deafening his hearing as he focused his eyes on the male in front of him. His green eyes that were usually calm and calculated now wide with shook. It took everything of him to not break down as he shook under the gaze of his ex.

After so many years of crying and regret, he was faced with the person responsible for part of his trauma. He stood face to face with the person who emotionally manipulated him and played him like a piano. Strung him along like a guitar and wrecked his body, mind and soul.

His mind was blank. Absolutely nothing was going through his head as he stared at his ex-lover with unbelievable shook. What was he going to do? After so long of forcing himself up and moving on, everything was dragged on and toppled on him as soon as brown eyes met green ones.

The still air settled in as the two exchanged silence, the suffocating quiet now filling the room. The individuals of the room were no more than blurs as Izuku made a move to come back from his shock. The air was knocked out of his lungs. He wasn't ready for this. He couldn't do this. What was he supposed to say? How was he going to even speak to the male he dreaded so much? 

Izuku's head shot to the direction of Todoroki as he cleared his throat in attempt to break the deafening silence that squeezed the air out of the room. And it worked, both persons tore their gaze away from each other as they looked at the dual-haired male.

"Mr. Todoroki! Sorry I'm late, traffic." Shindo spoke up, being the first one to recover and smiled at Todoroki as he went over to shake his hand. He acknowledged all the models, greeting them in a polite way. 

However those people weren't the ones he wanted to talk to though, no he searched the room for the emerald pools he so dearly missed. He wanted to trace those freckles along the impossibly soft skin with his hands and kiss the desirable plump lips of his lover.

He searched the crowd just in time to see the blur of green coloured hair exit the area. Rushing out the room, he ran after the greenette and only stopped when his hands wrapped around the small wrist of Izuku. Pulling him back onto him, he embraced Izuku in his arms, taking his time to stuff his nose in his hair and smell the delicious, homey scent Izuku always had. 

Snaking his hands around his waist, Shindo pulled the smaller male closer as he savored the warmth he desired for years. The feeling of hugging the greenette was finally fulfilled as he took comfort in Izuku. However his fulfilled feeling was ruined when he was harshly pushed away from the greenette.

"Let me the fuck go!" Izuku didn't know what happened, but utter rage seeped through him as a murderous glare masked his shaking eyes. Wrath and anger coursed through him at the mere sight of his ex-boyfriend, the urge to slap and mess up his face was hard to resist as he stared daggers into the brown eyes.

"Z-Zuzu-"

"Don't fucking call me that." Izuku spat, venom laced his voice as he desperately tried not to break down when his knees bucked and wobbled slightly. He was so shocked at the audacity of the black haired male. The male that broke him down and tore him apart was now trying to embrace him and lure him in by his annoying pet names.

"Zuzu, listen to me-" 

"No! Don't touch me! What're you even doing here?!" Izuku cried out, his eyes burning as tears threatened to cloud his vision. He swatted Shindo's hands away as he staggered back.

Shindo forcefully grabbed Izuku wrist and pulled him flush against him, looking into his eyes. His grip tightened painfully as the greenette trashed and writhed in his hold, shaking up his head and pulling at his hands to get away from the taller male.

"Just- listen to me-"

"No! Fuck off! Let me go, dammit! You bastard, let me go!" Izuku tugged and trashed, he kicked and desperately tried to escaped the terribly harsh grip on his hands but to no avail. At this point the greenette was crying as he tried so hard for him to let go, but it was in vain. He ceased movement as he hung his head low, shoulders shaking violently as tears flooded his eyes and cascaded down his cheeks. 'Don't cry dammit.'