Part 14: Designs and Decisions

Izuku lightly kissed Katsuki's nose as he wiggled out the stronger male's grasp. A groan escaped Katsuki's lips as the warmth that Izuku provided was gone. It was Monday and they needed to be at the office earlier in order to check up on minor things regarding the photoshoot with the Todoroki's. With that being said, Izuku ripped away the blanket from Katsuki, laughing when he yelled at him as the cold air settled onto his skin. They didn't have time for morning snuggles and pampering, Izuku was too excited for that. 

This would be the first time he physically partnered up with a company. He was bubbling as he approached the bathe, locking the door to prevent Katsuki from entering. He knew what would happen if they had to bathe together, not that he was opposed to the idea but they had work. Lathering his head in the vanilla scented shampoo, Izuku could barely contain his mumbling about the clothing articles that they would make. After they had came home on Saturday, Todorki had taken time to shown them some of the designs they had settled on and Izuku was astonished.

Katsuki's face was neutral, as always, but Izuku was blown away. The designs were so delicate and gentle with a fiery attribute to bring it out more. Izuku remembered every single design and pattern he was shown. It was his first time seeing the designer clothing himself, to say he was fascinated would be an understatement.

Izuku's thoughts were broken when a rather harsh tug at the door handle sounded, a frustrated groan at the other side of the door.

"Izuku, open the door." Katsuki growled, clearly frustrated from the lack of attention the greenette was giving him. Izuku giggled and replied with a teasing 'no' before Katsuki pounded on the door. After a few moments of silence, Izuku was curious as to why the blond stopped.

"Baby, can you open the door please?" A more gentle and soft voice spoke and Izuku nearly opened the door at the affectionate pet name but quickly stopped himself. He couldn't let Katsuki distract him, today was a big day.

"No can do, darling." Izuku replied rather timidly, he didn't really call Katsuki pet names, so this was a little new. With a little giggle, he exited the shower and opened the door, racing out as soon as he could to prevent getting trapped by Katsuki.

Izuku hurried to the room and locked the door while going to the closet to get some clothes to wear. This time, he actually had his own clothes with him so he gathered his normal dress pants with a white button up shirt, a lime green tie bringing out the suit. Slipping on his accessories, he brushed his curls and sprayed some of Katsuki's cologne on him, purposefully.

Unlocking the door he was met with a very angry Katsuki, water still dripping out his hair, onto his skin, sliding down slowly across the toned muscles. Izuku gulped and smiled sheepishly at the male who scowled in response. Leaning down to capture the greenette with a kiss, he received a hand to his mouth as the greenette ran away once again to the kitchen. Katsuki frowned. 

After eating a salad, made by Izuku, they were on their way to the company. Katsuki tightened his grip on the steering wheel and Izuku bounced up and down on his seat excitedly. He was truly excited by the designs, you couldn't really blame him all that much.

Unfortunately, that couldn't be said about Katsuki. He didn't even get to hug or kiss Izuku all morning, he was quite restless due to the lack of affection. Today was going to be a hard day. 

Parking into the familiar parking lot, Izuku quickly got out of the car and raced towards the building leaving a grumbling Katsuki behind. The fresh A/C hit Izuku's face as he observed the bustling and chatter amongst the staff, no doubt finishing up the little stuff left for the meeting. Words could not describe the rush of adrenaline that coursed in him. He was getting to work with models and the famous Todoroki Shoto. It was truly a dream to be surrounded by the things he was passionate about.