Part 4: Intimacy

-Warning: This contains sexual description throughout the chapter. Please don't read if you feel uncomfortable with the said description-

_______________________________________________________________________________

Do you wanna know what time it is? Do you? It was fucking two in the goddamn morning and Katsuki was yet to sleep. He was deep in his head as he was sorting out designs for the company, not that he needed to. In fact that wasn't the reason he was even waking at all, not even close. But when you're tossing and turning in your bed thinking about a certain greenette, he had to occupy himself. Yep, Katsuki was daydreaming about his assistant. The way his curly hair bounced when he was walking, the plump lips he was blessed with, the beautiful twinkling eyes that seemed to bore into Katsuki. The sounds he made when he took him home-'Okay that's enough Katsuki! What the hell is wrong with you? You're better than this, who the hell has sexual thoughts about his assistant! Stop it!'

But Katsuki couldn't stop the warm feeling in his chest as he remembered the shy male bringing him coffee, how he helped him with work or how he managed to still look cute even when he was clearly under stress. God, what was he doing to him? It had been a week since Izuku had joined the company and what a week it had been. Not in a bad way, in fact Katsuki rarely had anything to do, Izuku was always a step ahead of him. Whether it was reaching the paper work before him, bringing him coffee every morning, analyzing profits for the company, or even the little things like cleaning Katsuki's office. No, his office wasn't dirty but simple every day things like wiping down his desk and re-filling his post-it notes, even going as far as to keep his diary for work updated. If Izuku wasn't the perfect assistant, he didn't know who was.

He sighed as he got of his chair and went to his bed. He nuzzled into his pillow attempting to sleep but aggressively rolled onto his back as thoughts of a certain greenette clouded his mind. He was so perfect. What would it feel like if Katsuki could have him in his bed every night? Cuddle and kiss him whenever he pleased? Pleasure him to no extent? Hold up. 

'What the fuck? Cuddle him? Have him in my bed?' Katsuki could not comprehend his thoughts. He thought he was just sexually attracted to the greenette. What was that about? Still, no matter how much he tried to push down his thoughts, he still dwelled on how good the greenette had tasted, his soft hands knotted in his hair as he made sounds that felt like music to Katsuki's ears. How his nails dug into Katsuki skin when the pleasure was overwhelming. How Izuku's tongue felt on him. He was thrown out his thoughts when a tent formed in his pants. 'Oh hell no. Like hell am I gonna get off to my assistant.'

So Katsuki was now in a cold shower, his erection throbbing angrily from the neglect it was receiving. He braced his two hands on the wall breathing heavily as he let the cold water fall on his hair. What was wrong with him? He pressed his forehead against the tiled wall as he sighed knowing that his erection still stood tall and wasn't going down. He wrapped himself in a towel and went out to put on clothes.

Katsuki let his hand fall limp at his side. He was frustrated and angry. He sat in front of his computer screen, a familiar sexual logo presented in front of him. It wasn't abnormal to get off to strangers who uploaded videos of them fucking other people but for some reason nothing had appealed to him. He still sat down, his erection pressed against his abdomen as he tilted his head back breathing in deeply. He was really about to do this.

He sharply inhaled closing his eyes wincing at the pleasure he bought himself by stroking his shaft lightly as he thought of a certain small male. His breathing heavy as he remembered the warmth of Izuku's mouth on his length as he swirled his soft tongue around Katsuki's member. His moans causing vibrations down Katsuki's length.