ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 22: 𝔾𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖

Y'all, I'm so sorry for not updating for like two days, it's been really hectic!

First, our mom showed up at our grandma's house demanding to see Sammy and then the same day, Angel was venting everything to me on FaceTime while she ate, when she had a fucking allergic reaction.

Angel had to be rushed to the hospital because of the allergic reaction... thank god our brother who is also a doctor, was there with her or it could've been serious.

She's okay now and she's coming back home today.

Her allergic reaction kinda freaked everyone out, like, it scared the shit out of us all so dad wants her home good new Tho! from tomorrow onwards, we'll be back to writing together IF she feels fine!

Anyways, onto the story.

"Are you okay, boo boo?" Luke asked his bestfriend, eyeing her stressed form

Ace and Preston had the same schedule as Angelina and Luke, but Luke got himself and Angelina out after faking an emergency just so he could talk to her.

He knew something was bothering her and he wanted her to get it off her chest.

"No. No I'm not Luke." She whispered, her voice shaky.

As a friend, Angelina knew Luke could get her on a whole another level since they shared a common history of being abused. Surprisingly, Luke understood her more than Jason or Jaxon could. Sure, they knew her inside and out but they couldn't really understand her pain.

Luke could.

She knew she could trust Luke and tell him how she felt. She felt like everyone around her was suspicious. Her father, her brothers, Jason, Jaxon, hell even Phoenix!

She hated feeling like that. Like she couldn't even trust her own shadow and now somehow, she's ready to spill everything to Luke.