𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 #4

The one where Angelina mends Mason and his sons' relationship

Four years after the whole Jacob fiasco.

Phoenix had picked one year old Hayes up to just change his diaper when the child sensed it was his father and not his beloved mother, resulting into the scream fest that had started

It eventually woke Rowan up too.

"Dad can you please tell him to be quiet? Mama and I are trying to take a nap." The eight-almost nine year old groaned, snuggling deeper into his mother's chest, making Hayes wail more loudly at the sight.

Hayes was at a period of being breastfed right now and according to him, the boobies were all his and no one else's. So watching his big brother snuggle into them like that only made him upset and thrash into his father's arms, trying to get to his mama.

"Mama!" He screamed, uttering the only word he'd learned to speak yet.

Angelina jolted up from her sleep. She sighed, first seeing the helpless yet panicked look on her boyfriend's face and then her crying child.

Rowan also sighed. He stood up on the bed, kissed his mama's temple, shook his head at his hopeless father and brother, and left the room to go find the twins and the wolves.

Angelina took Hayes from Phoenix and shushed the crying boy softly rocking him back and forth in her arms, almost immediately calming him down, which made Phoenix look at the little guy in betrayal.

"That's it? Your mother holds you for two seconds and you stop screaming your head off? You little shit!" Phoenix narrowed his eyes at the smug little boy who now kept slapping at Angelina's boobs because he was hungry.

"Phoenix Blaise Castillo! You do not call my little angel that you hear me? Besides he's my best boy ever along with my little Roro. Aren't you, baby boy?" She spoke in a baby voice, making the said child giggle.

Angelina swooned and cooed over him.

"And you steal my girl too? Man fu-frack you." Phoenix corrected himself after seeing the death glare Angelina sent his way.