ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 34: ℝ𝕒𝕘𝕖

Hi. Just a hint. You'll get to see River, Romeo, Ace and Angelina in action. *wink wink*

Also, this ones long because we haven't updated in a week.

Enjoy!

"DWAYNE!" I screamed

After appointing a shit ton of security, with my room being the most guarded since Rowan's room is attached to it, how the fuck did that bastard manage to come in.

Dwayne ran into my room, panting and looking scared.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"My office. Now." I said, my voice deadly calm.

I went over to Rowan's room and let him and prince out.

"Baby. Can you and prince go find uncle Marco and play with him for a while? Mama needs to have a grown up talk with Mr Dwayne here." I gently told him while I affectionately ruffled his hair.

Thank goodness Rowan was with me or I don't even want to imagine what would've happened.

"Okay mama! Prince let's go!" He squealed and ran out, screaming for Marco in excitement.

Ah I think I know who his favorite uncle is. I thought in amusement but all of that vanished when I felt the weight of the damned envelope in my hands.

Without a word, I proceeded to walk towards my office, with king right beside me and Dwayne trailing behind me.

As soon as we were in the office, I took a seat in my chair and king plopped down on his butt on the floor beside me, looking really arrogant.

Cute.

Dwayne stood in front of my desk, looking nervous.

I threw the envelope on the desk.

"Pick it up and read it." I snapped.

I know I'm being rude but this affects our safety. There are four leaders of strongest the mafias including me present  under this roof right now.